Thread: Really Random thread

If you mean ''romance'', I'm just gonna step aside.

If you mean ''romance'', I'm just gonna step aside.

Nah, I think he was just talking to Ratchet, maybe motivating him, and Qwark simply pushes him aside to intimidate Ratchet.
This is probably Ratchet's first mission as a ranger and he'll most likely screw it up.

User image
Welcome back Chocolate emoji

Thanks Kubak! Good to see you guys.

Hey, familiar face! Define: car accident?

Hi Heather! The car accident was actually pretty severe, the car was totaled, but everyone is OK now and I got the worst of it luckily. I had a pretty wrecked back and my entire right side of my body was really badly bruised and covered in chemical burns, but since then I'm mostly healed, just got leftover burn scars and lingering back problems. All in all we're pretty lucky! We did miss a concert we were on our way to though. emoji

I just noticed Qwark's hand on Al's yellow guy's shoulder… wonder what that means…

Its canon

It's just a group huddle! No bromance at all! They'd better not make Qwark gay!

Gosh… is that why you weren't around for a while? Do you have to go to a chiropractor every now and then?

Gosh… is that why you weren't around for a while? Do you have to go to a chiropractor every now and then?

Partly why yeah, in addition to moving. And yeah I'm still seeing a chiropractor, every two weeks now… I also have PTSD from the accident. @_@ Every time I'm in the car driving close behind another car I get really anxious. Its a bother. xP

Boy that must suck. Cars are so useful that I can't imagine being afraid of being in one.
But hey, at least everyone is okay (except for your car), that's what counts! Try to keep in mind that the chances of it happening again are like that of winning the lottery (even though it isn't, but if I went into every detail like that then I'd probably be afraid of everything…emoji

Boy that must suck. Cars are so useful that I can't imagine being afraid of being in one.
But hey, at least everyone is okay (except for your car), that's what counts! Try to keep in mind that the chances of it happening again are like that of winning the lottery (even though it isn't, but if I went into every detail like that then I'd probably be afraid of everything…emoji

That does help, haha. I mean it could have been a LOT worse than it was so all in all we were pretty lucky. I'm just trying to be in cars as often as possible now though (as a passenger) so I can hopefully get over the anxiety. Its already better than it was before, the ride home from the hospital was horrifying lol.

I just got my license today! Hopefully I won't get into any accidents emoji

I just got my license today! Hopefully I won't get into any accidents emoji

Oh congrats! And good luck! I'm sure you'll be fine.

What man isn't knocked out by a titty twister?!

Partly why yeah, in addition to moving. And yeah I'm still seeing a chiropractor, every two weeks now… I also have PTSD from the accident. @_@ Every time I'm in the car driving close behind another car I get really anxious. Its a bother. xP

Can't find the correct translation for 'kraken'. Basicly you have to go to a chiro every ** weeks. Then they 'crack' your bones. Like re-breaking someones ribs, oherwise they won't heal correctly. Except you have to do it over and over with your spine. Did you go as far as that?

Like Darkstar said, that sucks. A friend of mine saw his girlfriend die in a carcrash, he's not too fond of cars now either. But it gets better. Confronting your fear helps realizing it wains eventually. But that doesn't mean it's not sucky.. very.

(Btw, Darkstar. I love your avatar.)

What happened to your ava, Darkstar?