Thread: High Res Screens

So I was revisiting the CMG website for the film and noticed under the movie poster were a few screens on a slideshow. They weren't anything from the trailers, so I opened up the element inspector and grabbed them out. Surprisingly, they are full 1080p screens from the film, not just little pictures.
Not sure if these have been discovered or not yet, but since these images aren't on the movie news feed here recently, I'm assuming no one has found these yet.

Sorry if the images are huge, first time posting here, not used to posting images in forums. All other methods I tried screwed up in the preview.
Without further adiue, here are my findings and what I was able to decipher.

What caught my eye was the name of the images being outright obvious in nature. Being so clearly named, it also provided me with confirmation that the pictured characters with Quark and Ratchet in space suits are in fact this film's version of the Galactic Rangers (This could have been determined by the logo on their suits matching the logo seen in the trailer). Image name "The Galactic Rangers"

User image

——————————————————————————————–

And here we have Quark getting real close to Ratchet's face. At first it looks like a serious moment, however I'm willing to bet that this is Quark being incompetently dramatic with his interviewing Ratchet (who is pictured in a seat, while Quark is seen learning far over a desk). I feel this might be the same scene as the "You don't have what it takes" quote from the trailer. Image name "Ratchet and Quark"

User image

——————————————————————————————–

And finally we have one that may or may not already be out there, its hard to find high res images for the movie. Its a shot of Ratchet doing some repairs on Clank in his workshop. Clank is in the same sitting position he is seen in in the trailer. Nothing too interesting with this pic. I mean, there's a comically large gear sitting there, which, while a general item in most films like this, can be seen as a call back to the bold currency in the games. We have already seen plenty of bold crates in the background of shots in the trailer. Image name "Ratchet and Clank"

User image

Actually, there is already a news article here about that. You should check the news section emoji