Thread: Loading

PLEASE HELP!

When I load the game to get to the next planet it takes two hours to load it. Why does this happen? It is ridiculous! I don't want to play for like half an hour and than have to wait to hours to play the next planet… emoji I bought it on PS-store by the way.

PLEASE HELP!

When I load the game to get to the next planet it takes two hours to load it. Why does this happen? It is ridiculous! I don't want to play for like half an hour and than have to wait to hours to play the next planet… emoji I bought it on PS-store by the way.

Sounds like your PS4 has a technical issue. You should try checking the ventilation for dust and such, it might be overheating, causing its performance to drop. I can't be too sure without more accurate details. There are hopefully someone else who knows about this kind of stuff. It would be weird if it's the game's fault.

Try uninstalling the game, then re-installing it. You shouldn't lose any save data.

Did you allow the game to fully install (25GB) before playing? That might have something to do with it. The only other thing I can think of is that your PS4 might be running into some technical issues. If you have any other games with noticeable loading screens, try seeing how long it takes them to load.

I tried to uninstall and reinstall it, but it is the same. I also tried to start a new game, but nothing else there either. All my other games works perfectly fine. Yes I have thought about that it might not be done installing, but wouldn't I get a message for that then? When that happened to COD; Advanced Warfare it gave me a message about it.

Nevermind. I saw now that it is like you said, it has not finished downloading yet. I guess I can play one planet out of time while it is finishing downloading. Thank you very much for the help and for such a quick response! emoji

Happy to help. emoji

Kudos Dinoboo! And enjoy the game Sehh emoji

Nevermind. I saw now that it is like you said, it has not finished downloading yet. I guess I can play one planet out of time while it is finishing downloading. Thank you very much for the help and for such a quick response! emoji

An easier way would to just quit out of the game, put the PS4 in rest mode and wait a few hours for it to finish downloading.