Thread: I'm worried about the movie

I reeeeally wanted this movie to do great, but I'm not so sure that it's going to do well. Critics are ripping it a new one (ha ha), and I'm quite nervous about it. I don't know, I'll try not to let it get me down, but it's kind of unnerving. I guess we'll see when release is upon us (in about two hours).

Deleted user
I reeeeally wanted this movie to do great, but I'm not so sure that it's going to do well. Critics are ripping it a new one (ha ha), and I'm quite nervous about it. I don't know, I'll try not to let it get me down, but it's kind of unnerving. I guess we'll see when release is upon us (in about two hours).

Critics are just that "critics" I've seen a lot of critic reviews giving it 3/5 and 5/10 just average and stuff like that. i have seen some critics say it's not good. to hell with that XD, i recommend just ignoring the critics. and seeing it for yourself. I've heard from fans saying that it was good.

Aye! Another's opinion shouldn't impact what conclusions you draw on the film itself. Once you get to watch it, it's up to you to determine if you liked it or not. emoji

I don't understand why people still listen to critics. I've never looked up reviews, they're unreliable…

I'm not reading any reviews. I'm watching the movie with an open mind, and write the most positive review I can for it! emoji

I'm not reading any reviews. I'm watching the movie with an open mind, and write the most positive review I can for it! emoji

i respect you for thatemoji

Indeed. I'm certain that Ratchet fans will love this movie and you needn't worry for yourself. But you can "say thunder" that a sequel isn't going to happen. To the movie anyways. I believe the game is doing pretty well!

Indeed. I'm certain that Ratchet fans will love this movie and you needn't worry for yourself. But you can "say thunder" that a sequel isn't going to happen. To the movie anyways. I believe the game is doing pretty well!

i hope it does

i hope it does

It's quite populair in Holland. When I went to pick up my pre-order, the pin died. So a queue was forming behind me and guess what, they were all picking up their R&C pre-order. emoji

Techincally, so is the movie.
Apparently it cost little over $12 million, so it's definitely not a commercial failure.

i hope it does

It's quite populair in Holland. When I went to pick up my pre-order, the pin died. So a queue was forming behind me and guess what, they were all picking up their R&C pre-order. emoji

So that means, they are helping the developers by buying the game and maybe help to popularize the movie, too! Bedankt, Nederlanders! emoji

I went to Pokitaru (in the game) yesterday and they did a fantastic fourth wall breaking reference to critics. It was beatifull. emoji