Thread: Really Random thread

Well, maybe you're right. They change the model to fit well in each games. I would still think he ages, though.

Deleted user

Guys. Mind if i plug something for a sec? It's a film studio logo I made. Take a look if you guys want!

Guys. Mind if i plug something for a sec? It's a film studio logo I made. Take a look if you guys want!

It's actually pretty neat!

Oh my god! Has anyone else seen the Cortex leak for Skylanders? I need that figure! http://puu.sh/qD1r0/f854773710.png

Woa, that's awesome!

I do think Ratchet ages. I mean, time is one of the biggest themes in the games. I like to think Ratchet gets older as the games go by. Not like the Simpsons effect TJ Fixman mentioned.

Yo guys, I just got to play a bit of the beginning of Uncharted 4. The Crash Bandicoot part had me in tears. Just a question, when did the flashback from the 3rd game take place? Between the two flashbacks in 4?

Yo guys, I just got to play a bit of the beginning of Uncharted 4. The Crash Bandicoot part had me in tears. Just a question, when did the flashback from the 3rd game take place? Between the two flashbacks in 4?

The flashback in U3 could be before U4, but the weird thing is, the flashback in U3 was set in Colombia, while the two in U4 were set in the USA. So, plot hole? Or maybe they went separate ways for some time?

i finnaly pre orderd the ratchet and clank movie on blu ray ,the bad news is i have to wait next week to get it when it comes out todayemoji

i finnaly pre orderd the ratchet and clank movie on blu ray ,the bad news is i have to wait next week to get it when it comes out todayemoji

Same here. After that, I'll wait until someone has posted all of the RaC Guide Book's pages online (there's like a hundred of them), so I can a double news page for this emoji

Same here. After that, I'll wait until someone has posted all of the RaC Guide Book's pages online (there's like a hundred of them), so I can a double news page for this emoji

Yeah? I assumed that it was a delayed release in Europe, but since you live in the US…?

Yes, the USA gets it first, and the UK doesn't even get Blu-ray! It's grossly under-rated. But I am excited to see what the Guide Book has in store for Ratchet and Clank fans on the 30th emoji

Aha, so that is not a placeholder! I was wondering cause the movie has the same release date.
The OST is out though. Been thinking about getting it…

Aha, so that is not a placeholder! I was wondering cause the movie has the same release date.

If it includes the terrible end-credits rap, then it's a big nope for me.

If it includes the terrible end-credits rap, then it's a big nope for me.

It seems you're in bad luck then, cause it's on there!
"Bad new travels fahaast, yer just too good to last. Yer rollin' like thunhender!"

Good thing you guys are on the IG forums: everyone's complaining about how bad the movie was the second time around…