Thread: Really Random thread

I opened that wallpaper on RG with the browser, viewed it in full screen, took a screenshot, and used it as the wallpaper. Oh, also make sure you've updated the system to the latest version.

Oh, it's that easy? I thought it was a new theme or something…

Ha, cheats! Good solution though.

Holy crap, I haven't been on here in a LONG time! Anyways, how's everyone today/tonight?

Pretty great! How are you going?

Holy crap, I haven't been on here in a LONG time! Anyways, how's everyone today/tonight?

Oh, hello again! I'm doing just fine here. The site's been quite lonely.

Anybody fall for any April Fool's jokes? I was kinda excited about a Netflix Resident Evil series… until I saw the date. emoji

I thought Samurai Jack was on yesterday, until I saw Rick and Morty's 3rd season play consecutively–purposely because of April Fools emoji

April Fools tricks I've seen so far:
1. Fake tweet from IG that stated they would make a Going Commando remake
2. Fake news about Ace Combat 7 delayed until 2019
3. War Thunder holding an event in which players could drive modern tanks and helicopters. War Thunder itself is focused on pre-WW2, WW2, and post-WW2 planes and tanks.

1. Fake tweet from IG that stated they would make a Going Commando remake

That is interesting though. Might just confirm they won't do another reboot remake re-imagining.
I'd much prefer to see a continuation of the, say, canon universe. What the Future Saga was for the PS2 Trilogy. New, fresh, newcomer friendly yet traditional. They can do that, right?

honestly guys , i didn't fall for anythng this year, mostly because when you tend to fall for things every year you tend to know what's fake and what is real on april fools day. Maybe i would say the only legit two things im suprised that were released on april fools day was season 3 of rick and morty and adsf movie 10.

Also btw guys i went to this year's fanexpo and got to meant the great nolan north, who most of us know him nathna drake from the uncharted series and sigmund from A crack in time, also the voice of Mrs .zurkon was there too.

Ooh, fancy! So you met James A. Taylor, Richard Horvitz and Nolan North now, yes?

Friend of mine actually saw Laura Bailey when he was on E3. I'm still jealous. Especially because he didn't know who the heck she was!
Meeting Jennifer Hale is somewhere near the top of my bucketlist. ^^

Ooh, fancy! So you met James A. Taylor, Richard Horvitz and Nolan North now, yes?

Friend of mine actually saw Laura Bailey when he was on E3. I'm still jealous. Especially because he didn't know who the heck she was!
Meeting Jennifer Hale is somewhere near the top of my bucketlist. ^^

Yah and i also met jenfer hale too , last years and this years fanexpo, and also back in december i got to meet jess harnel the current voice the plumber .

Jen Hale? Dang, yer crushing my feelings man.emoji
She's my hero.. heroine.