Thread: Video Games of your Childhood

And here goes, I'm the only Nintendo kid then?

Super Mario 64
User image

Super Mario Land 2: Six Golden Coins
User image

Super Smash Bros.
User image

Taz Wanted
User image

Wario Land: Super Mario Land 3
User image

Mario Kart: Double Dash!!
User image

Lylat Wars (aka StarFox 64)
User image

It was such I shame I didn't have either any gaming console in my childhood nor the abillity to play some of foreign games without translation. And sure Russian studios weren't so keen on bringing translated versions of foreign games in country. Though I seem to share one game with another person in this thread emoji kind of a miracle.

Spend a lot of time playing NFS Underground 2 in my childhood. Such a great game. Thankfully this game was easy to understand even without any knowledge of language :"D

And I really liked Scrapland. This one was fully translated, and, to my shock, I couldn't find it online on EN, only RU version was available. I guess it wasn't that popular in US and Europe?

Scrapland. That's I name I've never heard (or seen) before. It was developed in the US though. I like how they named the inhabitant the "Chimera". Seeing that is the name for an alien race in Insomniac Games' other PlayStation franchise: Resistance.

I remember 3 games that used to play were crash games , they were crash bandicoot the huge adventure, crash of tiatnts , and crash mind over mutant.

That's I name I've never heard (or seen) before.

Oh man, no wonder it did not get sequel I was hoping to see since childhood :"D I suppose it was warmly welcomed only over here, in my native country.

Oh man, no wonder it did not get sequel I was hoping to see since childhood :"D I suppose it was warmly welcomed only over here, in my native country.

According to Wikipedia the reception was pretty good. On both PC and original Xbox.

Siberia just got a 'part 3' after 15 years? So never lose hope. Fandoms are built on hope. (Sorry, I just watched Rogue One).

Anyone here going to retweet this :

https://twitter.com/npzman1/status/858875073154785280

Or test my patience ? cuz I am getting pissed not a single one of you did retweeted this . I am aiming for 100k retweets and I only got 30

We already told you a patch for the HD port of Deadlocked is not likely to happen. Game developers are focusing more on PS4 now since the PS3 is last gen, and there really aren't enough people who play the PS3 port to make it worthwhile to patch it. You're better off just getting a PS2 and playing the original PS2 version of Deadlocked.

That being said, I'm starting to consider deleting any more posts about this issue, since it's off-topic and no one really cares enough about the HD port of DL.

Well I do care plus a few of my friends.

I will never get 100k retweets if you don't help. Just retweet anyway it was the only reason why I made a account on this site to begin with. I don't want a PS4 version I want to play the ps3 port PATCHED

If they do a ps2tops4 it will be the ps2 game which would be worse. Since it's emulateted. Anyone reading this. retweet it even if you don't care.

Mate, stop shoving it up our throats, will ya. You're starting to spam posts. Try to get help from a larger community if you want. Not many of us are really active here. Try to get into some Facebook Ratchet & Clank groups.

According to Wikipedia the reception was pretty good. On both PC and original Xbox.

Siberia just got a 'part 3' after 15 years? So never lose hope. Fandoms are built on hope. (Sorry, I just watched Rogue One).

Syberia… that adventure game about a woman with some of her companions trying to find an island filled with surviving mammoths in Russia?

Sheesh, I almost forgot about one game I played after all games I mentioned… Man I'm so stupid for forgetting this one - I do even have artbook of this game :"D

Is anyone in here fan of Heroes of Might and Magic? I sure enjoyed HOMMV back when it only released.

Siberia just got a 'part 3' after 15 years? So never lose hope.

Alright, never losing hope then it is emoji

(Sorry, I just watched Rogue One).

How was it? Worth watching?

User image

Syberia… that adventure game about a woman with some of her companions trying to find an island filled with surviving mammoths in Russia?

That's the one! I was always interested in the PS2 games, but never ended up playing them. Not a fan of point & click.

That's the one! I was always interested in the PS2 games, but never ended up playing them. Not a fan of point & click.

Not even The walking dead?

Haven't played it. Or watched the series.