Thread: Anyone still playing R&C:UYA HD on PS3?

So, i just bought the digital copy of this game from the playstation store just to experience the nostalgia with my little brothers again. And because we never had the change to play at the same time as PS2 only had 2 controller ports emoji

So in a day i already have beat the story mode and multiplayer with only my brothers is getting boring, so i was wondering if there was ANYONE still playing this online? i have checked the cities in online and usually there are 1-2 players hanging around doing nothing, and there is never any games going on. Once i was able to get to a match but sadly my PS3 crashed and at the time i got back it was over…

So yeah, if anyone is intrested, my PSN is Lonttu03

I am willing to play do you have CFW ? installed on your ps3. We can play custom UYA maps. What is your skype so we message there

Seb
So, i just bought the digital copy of this game from the playstation store just to experience the nostalgia with my little brothers again. And because we never had the change to play at the same time as PS2 only had 2 controller ports emoji

So in a day i already have beat the story mode and multiplayer with only my brothers is getting boring, so i was wondering if there was ANYONE still playing this online? i have checked the cities in online and usually there are 1-2 players hanging around doing nothing, and there is never any games going on. Once i was able to get to a match but sadly my PS3 crashed and at the time i got back it was over…

So yeah, if anyone is intrested, my PSN is Lonttu03

Don't waste your time with this game, dude, its community is too trash.