Thread: Really Random thread

Anyway, as for R&C now, just because the reimagining ended that way it doesn't mean that could couldn't still become a villain in the next one.
For example, GC reimagined could be set like this:
Qwark embarrased from the recent events disappear from the public. Then R&C get contracted to find the missing Protopet, which Qwark has stolen only to place it somewhere and find it himself and become a hero in a new galaxy. Once he sees that R&C came, he tries to send them back to Solana by impersonating mr Fizzwidget. He fails and the two find the Protopet and give it to him. He then changes his plan into releasing the protopet earlier. Then Angela becomes the Thief and escapes from the Megacorp facility along with the expirement in order to finish it herself or destroy it if she fails to. Although R&C get it back and securily hand it to Fizzwidget. Then the rest of the plot stays mostly the same.

I can't really see Qwark becoming the villain though.
Like at the end of both the movie and the game it's pretty clear he's a good guy, he's done some pretty bad things and has been rightfully punished for it but his heart is in the right place, so he's pretty much become his self from the Future games.
In the original game, while he wasn't clearly a villain, he hadn't been redeemed or shown any kind of development to the extent of that in the PS4 game so him still being a villain in the sequel made sense.

I can't really see Qwark becoming the villain though.
Like at the end of both the movie and the game it's pretty clear he's a good guy, he's done some pretty bad things and has been rightfully punished for it but his heart is in the right place, so he's pretty much become his self from the Future games.
In the original game, while he wasn't clearly a villain, he hadn't been redeemed or shown any kind of development to the extent of that in the PS4 game so him still being a villain in the sequel made sense.

Qwark would do anything to be famous or to simply remain alive. He has done it again in Tools of Destruction, since he went to Tachyon's side in order to stay alive. His ego remains in every game, he can't get rid of it.

Qwark would do anything to be famous or to simply remain alive. He has done it again in Tools of Destruction, since he went to Tachyon's side in order to stay alive. His ego remains in every game, he can't get rid of it.

Yeah, but that's a different scenario than GC - in GC he imprisons Fizzwidget and intentionally causes a galaxy wide Protopet disaster to save his good name. He also tries to frame Ratchet and Clank just for the sake of revenge. In ToD he does become Tachyon's spokesman and tries to remain a public persona (because ego), but as you have said it, he joins him to stay alive and he still secretly helps Ratchet Mustachio Furioso. When he runs away with the Dimensinator he intends to destroy it and become the one to save the day - yeah, it's his ego again, but he doesn't intend to hurt anybody, what he wants to do is actually a good thing for the galaxy and it's not a problem he himself caused (so that he can fix it). He's got an ego, he's a coward, he's incompetent, but he's not the bad guy here, just a trouble making idiot. That's because he's had his redemption story in UYA, which in the new continuity happens in the movie already. Maybe he's going to have a similar role as in ToD in the future, but I don't see him becoming an actual antagonist at this point.

Yeah, but that's a different scenario than GC - in GC he imprisons Fizzwidget and intentionally causes a galaxy wide Protopet disaster to save his good name. He also tries to frame Ratchet and Clank just for the sake of revenge. In ToD he does become Tachyon's spokesman and tries to remain a public persona (because ego), but as you have said it, he joins him to stay alive and he still secretly helps Ratchet Mustachio Furioso. When he runs away with the Dimensinator he intends to destroy it and become the one to save the day - yeah, it's his ego again, but he doesn't intend to hurt anybody, what he wants to do is actually a good thing for the galaxy and it's not a problem he himself caused (so that he can fix it). He's got an ego, he's a coward, he's incompetent, but he's not the bad guy here, just a trouble making idiot. That's because he's had his redemption story in UYA, which in the new continuity happens in the movie already. Maybe he's going to have a similar role as in ToD in the future, but I don't see him becoming an actual antagonist at this point.

Okay, I did a minor mistake by not mentioning in my rewrite that Qwark didn't want to hurt R&C just get rid of them kindly by sending them back to Solana. So if I were to rewrite GC by the ending of the PS4 game, Qwark wouldn't want to hurt them but instead try to get all the fame for himself.

Qwark in this new continuity is…rather goofy.In the original games, he was big and scary,but then he became goofier and goofier…and here? He barely looks like he was a villain.So no,he probably will not become a villain.

1 Glitch,
2 Glitch,
Red Glitch
Blue Glitch

1 Glitch,
2 Glitch,
Red Glitch
Blue Glitch

Wait what? How could you find so many glitches in the game?

The part with everyone talking over each other super loudly and never shutting up might not have been a glitch I seem to recall the actual game being like that :p

The part with everyone talking over each other super loudly and never shutting up might not have been a glitch I seem to recall the actual game being like that :p

OUCH! XD

It's true though…

This. emoji And the game would still sound quiet without Bella Thorne.

"Ah the hills are alive with the sound of- RATCHETAAJDHSHSJHSHSHSHSGAACSHDJSILAMX"