Thread: Really Random thread

Ratchet and Clank: The Villainator!
Now that Ratchet and Clank defeated Brik and escaped his planet of doom, the duo heads back home to Solana. But what is waiting for them on the other side? Will 15 years without Ratchet and Clank change the future? And how can they stop an evil plot before it hatches? Find out now!

Oh come on! I've been waiting for Brik to be killed and now he's back?! Well, Ratchet and Clank are gonna have some hard time.

Oh indeed! The next episode is already finished in terms of animation, but there's so much action that it'll take me some time to edit all the sound effects–it'll probably be my biggest project yet!

The merch company Insomniac paired with just posted a pic of the 15th Anniversary Clank plush. And um…e-excuse my language, but uh…

WHAT.

THE HELL.

IS THAT???

User image

User image

My worst Ratchet and Clank fanfic is better than that plush…

User image
User image
User image
It's about to get real this Tuesday…

My worst Ratchet and Clank fanfic is better than that plush…

I don't like its silhouette. Looks like a pawn. And eyes are too far apart for my liking and he doesn't have him little "vent" on his body…
Still wanna see Ratchet though. That one looked a bit better.

User image

Can't see the picture. The link's blocked by my ISP.

User image

It's a reaction gif of Ratchet saying "Yeah…charming…" from ITN.

Huh, weird. It says "forbidden content" when I open the link. Sheesh, they need to improve their algorithm or something.

User image

Okay, credit where it's due, Ratchet actually looks good. Clank however…yeah, still looks bad.

User image

It's a reaction gif of Ratchet saying "Yeah…charming…" from ITN.

Oh wait. I can see it now by using mobile data instead of Wifi.