Thread: Really Random thread

User image

Can't see the picture. The link's blocked by my ISP.

It's a reaction gif of Ratchet saying "Yeah…charming…" from ITN.

Oh wait. I can see it now by using mobile data instead of Wifi.

Speaking of internet censorship, which popular sites are blocked in your country?

Also, may I suggest you get a VPN to circumvent your country's censorship?

Reddit and Imgur are blocked by some ISPs, I think because it contained "inappropriate content". Other than those, I haven't heard any other popular websites being blocked. Maybe they also block popular *ahem* sites (I hope you get what I meant).

And now I can see the GIF while connected to Wifi! Maybe the ISP lifted the ban.

Speaking of Reddit, I just realized that there's a guy on the Ratchet and Clank Reddit for Insomniac that posts every single animated video I've made!
I'm…still not ever going to join Reddit–confuses me too much :oui:

User image
Ratchet and Clank vs Everyone!
Well, this is it: an epic battle of the ages! Ratchet and Clank vs every villain they have ever faced! Who will die? Who will survive? And can Sneevil even get ONE shot off before he flies in the air like a rabid banshee? Find out, right now!

1. Fantastic animation, Animovie. Really enjoyed it! emoji

2. New 15th Anniversary merchandise was revealed. See, now that's better. That's what I call good 15th Anniversary merch. I actually really like this pin. It's really cute

User image

((Really sorry if the image is too big))

User image
Ratchet and Clank vs Everyone!
Well, this is it: an epic battle of the ages! Ratchet and Clank vs every villain they have ever faced! Who will die? Who will survive? And can Sneevil even get ONE shot off before he flies in the air like a rabid banshee? Find out, right now!

Phew. Thought it would take another 3 cliffhangers before Brik dies, again. Great job!

New 15th Anniversary merchandise was revealed. See, now that's better. That's what I call good 15th Anniversary merch. I actually really like this pin.

((Really sorry if the image is too big))

Oh! I'll take 3 of those.

Movie review: Murder on The Orient Express
User image

Murder on The Orient Express follows Hercule Poirot, a genius detective, who investigates a mysterious murder on the Orient Express during its trip through Europe. The movie had a perfect balance of humor, action, stern atmosphere, and emotional moments. All of the actors did a great job in making the movie felt real and the soundtracks fit well with each scene. It might leave you feeling emotional with its beautifully crafted storyline. Totally a must watch.

10/10

User image

User image
Ratchet and Clank are Back!
It's been a few months since I've made a Ratchet and Clank animation, but now I'm back in gear! In this episode, Ratchet and Clank must infiltrate a hideout of robot mobsters. However, things go awry, usual, and they find themselves trapped in an epic battle to death!

So, I was watching my videos, and I stumbled across these: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_h1TWT0ELw
Anyone else remember TIAORAC?

My Blaster Runs Hot: Trailer
Another short little animation I made emoji

anyone pre order the art of ratchet and clank

anyone pre order the art of ratchet and clank

http://daryldixon.gala100.net/art-of-ratchet-clank-2018-pdf/
There is a downoadable PDF file link for it. There's still some cool images to look at too. I might make a news post too!

How? It's not out for another 10 days!