Thread: My Ratchet and Kim Possible Videos

Yes!! I am here....here to present the second book. It is complete and I shall present it one part at a time. Oh, I so can't wait!
Alguien sabe algo de Ratchet and Clank 4 all one 8bits?

Soy fan desde pequeño con el Ratchet and Clank de 2002

Se todo de la saga(incluyendo productos de mercancia por ejmplo la saga manga y el comic) ecepto de Ratchet and Clank 4 all one 8bitsfilename9.gif

Alguien sabe algo de Ratchet and Clank 4 all one 8bits?

Soy fan desde pequeño con el Ratchet and Clank de 2002

Se todo de la saga(incluyendo productos de mercancia por ejmplo la saga manga y el comic) ecepto de Ratchet and Clank 4 all one 8bitsfilename9.gif

Does anyone know anything about Ratchet and Clank 4 all one 8bits?  I'm a fan since I was little with the 2002 Ratchet and Clank 

Be all of the saga (including merchandise products for example the saga manga and the comic) ecept Ratchet and Clank 4 all one 8bitsfilename9.gif

Uh....yeah....I knew nothing about those...

Uh ... sí ... no sabía nada de esos ...

I cannot get anything about that. It's no longer on the website. Can you save that irrelevant stuff for another forum? This is about my fanfic, so let's only talk only about my fanfic in this forum!!!

No puedo conseguir nada de eso. Ya no está en el sitio web. ¿Puedes guardar esas cosas irrelevantes para otro foro? ¡Esto es sobre mi fanfic, así que solo hablemos sobre mi fanfic en este foro!