Thread: Should I buy a Wii U or a PS4?

This will be entirely based on console exclusives, as I have a good PC and will prefer to buy anything there. Both consoles are surprisingly about the same price of near 250. Going through the list of currently out (or will be in days) these were the ones that I was interested in. Feel free to make recommendations for either list, and I would just love to hear thoughts on which console is better.

Some of these games are new or so...I'm obviously going to wait a year for most of those, or longer. Games with question marks mean they are ones I'm waffling back and forth on if I want it anyway.

WiiU:

Super Mario 3D World

?Rayman Legends?

Bayonetta 2

Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Pikmin 3

Bayonetta 1+2

New Super Mario Bros. U

?Splatoon?

The Wonderful 101

Hyrule Warriors

?Wind Waker HD?

PS4:

BloodBourne

God Of War

Horizon Zero Dawn

Last of Us HD

Nioh

?Uncharted Series? (Didn't care for 1 that much)

Persona 5

Yakuza 0

Beyond: Two Souls

Until Dawn

playstation 4 100% Has great games that are better than the general wiiu games good graphics good controls and overall better game experience
Entirely depends on what you're looking for. If you want immersive, cinematic blockbusters, then you'll get your fill with a PS4. If you're looking for something more gamey and lighthearted, then a Wii U is the better option. Good things can be said for both consoles.

However, I would like to recommend not to get a Wii U, but a Switch instead. The Wii U is no longer being supported by Nintendo and most of its library is also available on a Switch.

Entirely depends on what you're looking for. If you want immersive, cinematic blockbusters, then you'll get your fill with a PS4. If you're looking for something more gamey and lighthearted, then a Wii U is the better option. Good things can be said for both consoles.

However, I would like to recommend not to get a Wii U, but a Switch instead. The Wii U is no longer being supported by Nintendo and most of its library is also available on a Switch.

I agree with HeatherGrace! I have both consoles and like them both.

You can always buy a used Wii U and some used game, that will be cheaper than the Switch.

I agree, I have both consoles, but most often I play on the PS4