Thread: Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart

woah sick ! i am gonna order that !
Can't wait to get mine! Should get them by the end of the year

Interesting...

cool 

filename8.png I cant wait to see what is like 

I hope is not like nintendo did with the legend of zelda and super mario odyssy on labo VR 

filename17.png
An extra VR mission! Fancy. Makes sense, considering Insomniac have been doing a lot with VR as of late. 
I don't know it's a new VR mission specifically, or if it's a returning level in VR form. I wonder if I can still play the Ratchet and Clank VR mission without a VR headset. I'm probably getting the PS5 on Christmas, so I guess I'll find out then.

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I'm pretty sure this is from a fan-made concept back in November filename19.png

probably because , unlike , the others cover there's no title and is just the PS4 cover art but cut filename24.png

So Playstation just released a video for the new PS app, I might be wrong but is this a new render for Ratchet? There were mentions of trophies possibly unlocking avatars/profile banners, so I wonder if this could be from Rift Apart? What if it's a sneak peak of the cover art?! filename8.png

Edit: Looks like we're getting Rift Apart avatars as early as tomorrow! Still not the one from the video though... filename39.png

Yes, that is new! I love how Ratchet and Clank are still getting the spotlight even when their game isn't coming out this year. Still wish Ratchet's head didn't look like his All 4 One design.

I've removed the little logos in the top-left for those who want to use it for a desktop.filename11.png

I made that the wallpaper on my laptop filename8.png

..and on that note, it would appear that I keep forgetting this place exists! O_o

I've removed the little logos in the top-left for those who want to use it for a desktop.filename11.png

I made that the wallpaper on my laptop filename8.png

..and on that note, it would appear that I keep forgetting this place exists! O_o

And I put it as a wallpaper for my Ubuntu Linux partition

Why doesn't my picture show up?

Ratchet and Clank has made it onto a billboard on a building somewhere! The advertising is real!