Thread: Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart

The problem with FFA is that it has the lowest performance rate of any Ratchet and Clank game. Both single single and multiplayer are negatively affected as a result. UYA and DL manage to do the online mode better than FFA.

Into the Nexus suffered the fate as well...speaking of Into the Nexus, The new Spider-Man game has a RaC easter where the Winterizer theme song is playing in one of the malls XD

The problem with FFA is that it has the lowest performance rate of any Ratchet and Clank game. Both single single and multiplayer are negatively affected as a result. UYA and DL manage to do the online mode better than FFA.

Into the Nexus suffered the fate as well...speaking of Into the Nexus, The new Spider-Man game has a RaC easter where the Winterizer theme song is playing in one of the malls XD

it's insomniac they are cool filename11.png

so many messages 0-0 what did i miss 

Same poster, different positions. This time located in a India country, I think...

We can see Clank's full body instead of being behind Ratchet.

Fantastic! Nice and colorful ads.
With Ratchet and Clank PS4 coming to PS5, I'm curious if Insomniac Games is added 60 fps to that game, or even reflective retracing. I also wonder if the Bouncer will be an available weapon instead of a pre-order bonus.
With Ratchet and Clank PS4 coming to PS5, I'm curious if Insomniac Games is added 60 fps to that game, or even reflective retracing. I also wonder if the Bouncer will be an available weapon instead of a pre-order bonus.

for the ps5 version no blur motion is no good filename17.png

for the ps5 version no blur motion is no good filename17.png

I'd prefer no motion blur. This is quite sickening. The Spyro trilogy suffered from this too, but at least there was an option to remove it. Here, you're stuck with it...

A PS5 launch trailer just popped up on the PS channel with a certain lombax in the thumbnail... filename.png

It's really awesome to see Sony embracing R&C (especially on those GIANT posters!)

There does seem to be 2 Clanks here for some reason, people are theorizing that it's the alt-Clank, but I'm pretty sure it's just an editing error filename9.gif

This also shows up around halfway through - of course we knew RA is a 'launch-window' title but it's nice to get something at least a little more specific! Remember it does also say 'anticipated' so these could still be delayed or moved around a bit.

Edit: Insomniac confirmed that the 2 Clanks are definitely an error:

Trailer was pretty cringey ngl, but it's great seeing Ratchet and Clank continue getting the spotlight even tho their game is coming out next year. 

Honestly I kinda liked it, there's a super long trailer that's been appearing on TV lately that's just a bunch of random live-action footage and then right at the end: "hey buy a ps5" filename7.gif

new posters and new concepts! insomniac hype!

Lol, they changed the Clank error to normal. At least now we have proof that there was two Clank's at one point emoji

2 clanks ! Hmmm where have i seen that before *cough *cough up your arsenal *cough
2 clanks ! Hmmm where have i seen that before *cough *cough up your arsenal *cough

The whole Klunk thing was great in UYA, and it led to a great boss fight as well! If Klunk would ever return, I hope that he will have a more major role in the game's nerrative