Thread: Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart

Like Secret Agent Clank? 

Deleted user

I heard a lot of people disliked secret agent Clank...

filename19.png

"Everywhere I go, I see their faces..."

they are everywhere filename17.png

and it is... A GOOD THING ! 
I think (and really hope, as well) Rift Apart is going to be a huge hit!

I heard that the 2016 game did very good saleswise, and it seems like Sony is putting a lot of marketing into Rift Apart.

I think (and really hope, as well) Rift Apart is going to be a huge hit!

I heard that the 2016 game did very good saleswise, and it seems like Sony is putting a lot of marketing into Rift Apart.

Ratchet and Clank Ps4 was the best selling-Insomniac Game ever made, until Spider-Man ps4 came out. I may have worries about Rift Apart, but selling well isn't one of them. RaC Rift Apart is the most "next-gen" game in the lineup, and even has the possibility of being a GOTY contender!

I hope ratchet and clank rift apart isn't the only ratchet and clank game on ps5 like ratchet and clank 2016 
Lets face it, from 2002 to 2016, Insomniac Games had been working on RaC games non-stop. A crack in time was meant to be their last entry to the franchise, but then money happened, and the cycle continued for another seven years. 

Ratchet and Clank needed a long break after 2016, and now Rift Apart is the beginning of a new era for our heroes.

Любимые новинки http://lostfilm.domkino-hd.com - Клац!..

WTF? IF YOU ARE AN AD BOT YOU ARE DEAD , but if tou didn't do anthing it's fine but I think you are in the wrong forum 

Ratchet and Aloy paid a trip to the New York Stock Exchange.

Ahh the ol' mascot suit! That thing's been around for a while haha filename7.gif

Also, those of you lucky enough to pick up a PS5 can find Rift Apart in the PS store under a 'coming soon' category right now! There's no pre-order option, just a button to add it to your wishlist and 'follow' the game, which I think means you'll get PS5 notifications when a new blog post goes live. But hey it has that new image we've been seeing everywhere lately, I wonder if it will let you take a 4K screenshot from the store... filename26.gif

Here's a great video showing it off, highly recommend this guy's channel btw!

Ahh the ol' mascot suit! That thing's been around for a while haha filename7.gif

Also, those of you lucky enough to pick up a PS5 can find Rift Apart in the PS store under a 'coming soon' category right now! There's no pre-order option, just a button to add it to your wishlist and 'follow' the game, which I think means you'll get PS5 notifications when a new blog post goes live. But hey it has that new image we've been seeing everywhere lately, I wonder if it will let you take a 4K screenshot from the store... filename26.gif

Ah yes, the "floating head guy." Who's name also happens to be Nick lol

I'm thinking about making a Ratchet and Clank Among Us video. Any suggestions?

Ah yes, the "floating head guy." Who's name also happens to be Nick lol

I'm thinking about making a Ratchet and Clank Among Us video. Any suggestions?

Maybe the Tyharranoids (How do you spell Tyharranoids?) would be crewmates and Ratchet would use a Tyharraguise as an Impostor

Ratchet and "cLaNkAsTeR" have made their way to London! And they even have the PS buttons coming out of the rifts too! Plus, we get to see a really high-resolution image of Clank.