Thread: Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart

awesome
Some sources on Reddit and twitter say Ratchet and Clank Rift Apart will have a release date of February 12th, 2021. Makes sense honestly, but I don't expect any REAL news until the Game Awards.

That would be great! Well, I will not have a PS5 for quite some time so that is a bummer but still...

Some sources on Reddit and twitter say Ratchet and Clank Rift Apart will have a release date of February 12th, 2021. Makes sense honestly, but I don't expect any REAL news until the Game Awards.

That would be great! Well, I will not have a PS5 for quite some time so that is a bummer but still...

Same here -- I've been trying every day, but no luck. Once Christmas is over, I'm sure they'll be in stock again emoji

I'm predicting March/April. A lot of Sony first-party games released around then to great success & the last R&C sold the best in the series then!

I noticed how Ratchet has his Burst Pistol in the cutscene. That means 1: it's a weapon he starts the game with. And 2: it doesn't change design.

I'm really hoping the V5 upgrade is Dual Burst Pistols as a result, because that would be an awesome Dual Vipers homage!

I noticed how Ratchet has his Burst Pistol in the cutscene. That means 1: it's a weapon he starts the game with. And 2: it doesn't change design.

I'm really hoping the V5 upgrade is Dual Burst Pistols as a result, because that would be an awesome Dual Vipers homage!

me too i realy like the ratchet deadlock weaponds 

Insomniac Games just posted this on twitter...

...I'm graspin' at straws to think maybe they are teasing something, but at this rate, I still need a PS5...

Oooh. Remaster? filename38.png

Never seen this specific poster hanging anywhere though. I've always seen the version where Ratchet and Alister on the cliff are cut off.

I have never seen this image. I need to know where it's from. Is it the epilogue cutscene you get for 100%ing the game?

It's in RaC 2. Pause the game, go to the special menu, go to Random Stuff, select Clank's Day at Insomniac, press the right D-Pad. Boom you have the picture.
Would if I could -- I don't have the Ps2 or Ps3 anymore...but hey, I was lucky enough to purchase a PS5!
Would if I could -- I don't have the Ps2 or Ps3 anymore...but hey, I was lucky enough to purchase a PS5!

Congrats on getting the PS5 and why you don't try it on an emulator?

You mean for PC? I don't know much about those...what is required for them?

You mean for PC? I don't know much about those...what is required for them?

Can we continue on private messages? So we don't clog this thread

Sure, (trust me, the threads are getting clogged by spammers and bots too)