Thread: Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart

i had i friend that was a 100 % complicionis and for ratchet and clank 2016 there was a pre-order think wre ya had the rimbalsor and my friend had to search up it 

and he had a bad timefilename17.png

Good thing it releases a few weeks before the summer holidays so I don't need to stress about school but of having not enough bolts for a weapon. Bad thing is that I'm gonna need to go all over town to visit my brother so I can Rift Apart. And is there a chance of a physical deluxe edition because i don't want digital.

You will be able to upgrade to the deluxe edition by an in-game menu if you bought the physical. Insomniac confirmed this on twitter.

BUT SERIOUSLY NO COLLECTOR'S EDITION?? Don't get me wrong, I'm super excited for the release date but... I really thought that we were going to get some physical editions too, Ratchet never gets those... 

I must admit that I am a bit disappointed... (Btw, Insomniac confirmed that they announced ALL editions today, so no chance for a collector's edition)

So If I buy any version of physical I have the deluxe things from digital? Do I understand?

Good thing it releases a few weeks before the summer holidays so I don't need to stress about school but of having not enough bolts for a weapon. Bad thing is that I'm gonna need to go all over town to visit my brother so I can Rift Apart. And is there a chance of a physical deluxe edition because i don't want digital.

You will be able to upgrade to the deluxe edition by an in-game menu if you bought the physical. Insomniac confirmed this on twitter.

BUT SERIOUSLY NO COLLECTOR'S EDITION?? Don't get me wrong, I'm super excited for the release date but... I really thought that we were going to get some physical editions too, Ratchet never gets those... 

I must admit that I am a bit disappointed... (Btw, Insomniac confirmed that they announced ALL editions today, so no chance for a collector's edition)

So If I buy any version of physical I have the deluxe things from digital? Do I understand?

It is possible that you will have to pay an extra fee for that, I'm not sure.

Now, I'm completely confused and I wanted to ask another question. Can you please send me the tweet? Thanks

Collector's edition might be saved for 2022, aka Ratchet and Clank's 20th anniversary. Vitti on the Insom discord claims all items will be available for purchase later as opposed to earlier. $85 on RaC is just...wrong.

Now, I'm completely confused and I wanted to ask another question. Can you please send me the tweet? Thanks

Sure! https://twitter.com/insomniacgames/status/1359934640325206019

Collector's edition might be saved for 2022, aka Ratchet and Clank's 20th anniversary. Vitti on the Insom discord claims all items will be available for purchase later as opposed to earlier. $85 on RaC is just...wrong.

Saved for in 2022? As in a sequel you mean? 

Maybe a collector's edition sans game? That's become a thing. A new edition a year later seems too far apart.

So this is what Alternate reality Emperor Nefarious looks like based on the hologram.

Color wise, if he looks similar to Dr Nefarious, this would be his concept. 

Maybe a collector's edition sans game? That's become a thing. A new edition a year later seems too far apart.

I would be ok with that, didn't know that was a thing. 

It's just, Uncharted gets all kinds of special and collector's editions. I have seen so many different official steelbooks that were released in different regions. And I know that R&C is not Uncharted, but imo it also deservers some love. 

Sure! https://twitter.com/insomniacgames/status/1359934640325206019

Thanks! And I know that the physical people need to buy the digital things in the PlayStation store and one more thing. What the hell is the launch edition? 

I would be ok with that, didn't know that was a thing. 

It's just, Uncharted gets all kinds of special and collector's editions. I have seen so many different official steelbooks that were released in different regions. And I know that R&C is not Uncharted, but imo it also deservers some love. 

Yup! If they're doing a collector's edition, it might be something like what they're doing for Mass Effect. 

I agree R&C could use some more collector love. I wonder if there will be any physical goodies, like how Game Mania had the baseball cap.

https://www.crave.ca/en/tv-shows/ratchet-clank-life-of-pie

looks interesting (if this is true) filename13.png 

Is it fanmade? The logo is from the comic books.

Nothing official yet, but it seems that all game voices are here, Ratchet, Clank, Quark, Nefarious. Credits say 2019, PlayStation Originals. Moreover directors Mike Alcock & Craig George worked on some 3D animation projects in the past so it looks promising. filename11.png