Thread: Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart

Crave is a Canadian entertainment site by the looks of it. I need anyone in Canada to record and stream it for us!!!

I tried to watch the stream in a Discord server. Immediately noped out after a few seconds. Too much cringe. The server's general opinion: it's so bad it's good.
I tried to watch the stream in a Discord server. Immediately noped out after a few seconds. Too much cringe. The server's general opinion: it's so bad it's good.

Wait, you can watch the episode in a stream?

Where?

I think one of the Canadian members managed to watch it online and then streamed it into the Discord server. I don't know what kind of service or link he used, though.
I think one of the Canadian members managed to watch it online and then streamed it into the Discord server. I don't know what kind of service or link he used, though.

Can confirm. I watched it. I'll see if i can get the link to the streaming service they used.

This going to end up on YouTube? I'm curious now. filename7.gif

Can confirm. I watched it. I'll see if i can get the link to the streaming service they used.

Can you tell us more? do you know if this is a short movie or the first episode of a new series?

Can you tell us more? do you know if this is a short movie or the first episode of a new series?

Seems more like a standalone short film. I doubt this will become a series but there may be more short films in the future... maybe...
Just dont quote me on it.

This going to end up on YouTube? I'm curious now. filename7.gif

Oh we just gotta wait til someone uploads it, or fail due to copystrike

I dunno, I think it was just a short spin off movie

I tried asking the Discord mods if there was a link available to watch it, and he said this: "not at the moment

someone will probably rip it eventually but we dont allowed links with pirated content in here

but someone might stream it again later"

Seems more like a standalone short film. I doubt this will become a series but there may be more short films in the future... maybe...
Just dont quote me on it.

alright thanks!

can't wait for it emoji

some pictures from @vtnvivi

Wonder if Ratchet Clank Qwark and Nefarious are the only characters in this film (aside from Zed). This is definitely getting interesting...
ALex from a Ratchet and Clank fan discord server will be streaming the Ratchet and Clank Life of Pie episode at 8pm EST, about 9 hours from now. 
ALex from a Ratchet and Clank fan discord server will be streaming the Ratchet and Clank Life of Pie episode at 8pm EST, about 9 hours from now. 

Awesome! could you please give us a link ? (feel free to DM me, here or Discord #6841 Dax)