Thread: Ratchet & Clank Merchandise - Showcase, discussion, etc!

Very nice! And congratulations on the quindecennial.

What? What does a Philippines thing do with me? I'm not even from the Philippines, I'm European. And if you meant this to another person then sorry.

What? What does a Philippines thing do with me? I'm not even from the Philippines, I'm European. And if you meant this to another person then sorry.

What do you mean? Quindecennial means a 15th anniversary.

I did mean 15th anniversary, yes. But I am curious, what did you think I meant? filename39.png

What do you mean? Quindecennial means a 15th anniversary.

When I googled Quindecennial it gave me the 2021 Quincentennial Commemorations in the Philippines

I did mean 15th anniversary, yes. But I am curious, what did you think I meant? filename39.png

When I googled Quindecennial it gave me the 2021 Quincentennial Commemorations in the Philippines

Oh, that's 500. 

I love language. Switch a few letters in a word and its entire meaning changes. Or it is the same and it still does. At parties I like to start a conversation by challenging someone to think of words that sound nearly identical, but mean two different things. For example, vain/vein, genes/jeans, buy/bye... Works with names too. Adrienne/Adrian. Erin/Aaron... 

Anyway. I love the pie you got. I hope you had a fun birthday!filename64.png

Bonus: Here's the inside of the cake. It's all chocolate and it's so delicious and I only have one piece left emoji

We've got stickers! Official licensed stickers for Ratchet and Clank featuring new renders of Ratchet, The Female Lombax, and Clank (whos pose is just the one from PS4, but with a different body model).

We've got stickers! Official licensed stickers for Ratchet and Clank featuring new renders of Ratchet, The Female Lombax, and Clank (whos pose is just the one from PS4, but with a different body model).

Ooh. What's that? Pre-order bonus?

That's pretty cool! Wondering where these will be available! 
Check out my pre order bonuses!

Since the rest of the bonuses came in, I decided to post one big pic. The bonuses include, 2 shirts. socks, poster, card and a game sleeve

Since the rest of the bonuses came in, I decided to post one big pic. The bonuses include, 2 shirts. socks, poster, card and a game sleeve

Very nice! In which country did you get these bonuses? 

Very nice! In which country did you get these bonuses? 

Czech Republic