Thread: Rivet & Kit?

Ratchet & Clank Rift apart made me wish that Insominiac in the near future should make another game to retire the original duo.

I am saying this with though love, you see in this recent game Ratchet and his metal buddy are just there to give suport to the real protagonists of the story Rivet and Kit, I would not have minded this, if the game was called "Rivet & Kit" but it´s called "Ratchet & Clank: Rift apart". They really don´t have any arc in the game, they are just there...the game introduced new protagonists, and if they are going to stay for the future of the series, then at least give Ratchet and Clank one final game, I mean a game that you play as them only, that closures their story, especially the business with the lombaxes, just retire our loveble duo and after that game, you can focus on Rivet & Kit, hell put their name in the title I really would not mind. Just don´t keep making game after game with Ratchet & Clank there with no Endgame to the story, don´t make Ratchet & Clank into Playstation´s Super Mario, because unlike those Mario, they are actual characters with stories, and as much as I love them, and glad they made it to the ps5, everything as to end at some point, some end great others not, and for this classic duo their closure should be an great one.

P.S: Bring David Bergaud back for this wishfull "Ratchet & Clank: Endgame"

Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart has few flaws, as Insomniac Games vastly improves upon earlier titles that players already praised for Ratchet and Clank and other gameplay elements (2016).

Rich gameplay was added along with intriguing new movement options, but the developer also made sure to keep the series' trademark comedy.

Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart lives up to fans' expectations even when the features of the newest gaming console, the Playstation 5, are fully utilized. The 3D cartoon game is fantastic.