Last activity: Feb 8, 2022
Quote: Too short
Country: United States
This user does not have public contact information
No fan-art published
No fan-fiction published
2 owned consoles:
PS2 Playstation 2
PSP Playstation Portable
- 2 owned games:
- Ratchet & Clank
- R&C: Going Commando
A scientific essay is a creative work of reasoning, in which the author describes the main essence of the scientific problem under consideration and offers reasoned ways of its solution. The recommended form of the text is a question-answer with the use of a number of homogeneous members of the sentence, introductory words (can be slightly modified, - it depends on the direction of research). To find out about the best apps for writing read here: https://knowtechie.com/12-powerful-writing-apps-and-software-for-2021/
Why write a research essay?
Writing a scientific essay is necessary for the development of creative thinking, the search for an actual solution to the scientific problem posed.
What else is useful about writing an essay?
- Competent, concise formulation of the author's thoughts on the topic of the work.
- Creation of logically-interconnected structural units of the document.
- Using several categories of analysis in the selection of the required literary sources.
- Constructing cause-and-effect relationships.
- Illustrate available concepts with appropriate visual aids.
- Justifying one's own conclusions on the basis of the information presented in the essay.
- Using the basics of the scientific style of speech in writing.
- What should be contained in the text of the document
The author states in the scientific essay the essence of the scientific problem posed, relying on the results of an independent analysis of the issues under consideration. To get the best results, it is allowed to use appropriate concepts, analytical tools, appropriate within the framework of the studied direction.
The rules of creating the text of the essay:
- each paragraph of the document corresponds to one main author's thought;
- in the generalizing conclusions, the author's position on the solution of the problem is indicated (the use of plagiarism, thoughtless copying of the thoughts of outside researchers is strictly prohibited).
Depending on the direction of research, the topic of the essay, the document may contain information about the used statistical data, analysis of the problem with a detailed analysis of the available examples, etc.
- development of creative thinking;
- composing a literate written text;
- determination of cause-and-effect relations;
- Structuring of information learned;
- Argumentation of one's own point of view on different examples
How to write an essay: general recommendations on the structure
Writing an essay consists of 7 main stages: studying the terms of reference, defining the topic in question, collecting the required information, working through the main statement, drawing up the future structure of the document, composing a draft.
The advantages of creating a scientific essay draft:
- Working through, improving the coherence of the text;
- ability to add additional material as you write the document;
- highlighting of fundamental points and creation of logically-interconnected structural units;
- timely correction of spelling/punctuation errors in paragraph content;
- polishing the words/sentences;
- after checking the final version of the draft, the student rewrites the finished work on a clean slate.
In the introductory part of the essay, the reason for choosing the topic in question is justified, the essence of the scientific direction is revealed. The main task of the author is the correct formulation of the main question, the solution of which is planned to be found in the mentioned document.
Terminology on the research topic is reflected/interpreted in general phrases without deviating from the given direction - it will dilute the scientific style of writing in the necessary context.
In the text of the main body, the author provides answers to the questions posed about the research topic. Each paragraph consists of four main parts - this is the thesis, its proof, illustrations on the issue at hand, a mini conclusion summarizing the study of the direction.
For an argumentative, logically-connected presentation of your own thoughts, it is recommended that the student use more subheadings. This approach will help to comprehensively cover all the points necessary for a complete study of the objective.
What kind of information will help to make a draft for the main part of the essay?
- The current state of affairs in the branch of knowledge being studied.
- Who are the professionals involved (possible options - research scientists, pharmaceutical companies, scientific organizations, etc.).
- What are the main difficulties/contradictions underlying the problem in question.
- Methods for solving the problem proposed by the author of the essay: search for new solutions, detailed review of existing "gaps" in the industry under consideration, analysis/classification of theoretical concepts, identification of new algorithms/ways to implement the proposed technology, etc.
- Description of the advantages/disadvantages of new solutions in comparison with existing methods of eliminating the problem.
This part of the document contains reasoned conclusions, generalizations on the topic of work. The author describes the obtained results and gives recommendations, advice on the further application in the theory/practice of the discipline under study.