Thread: What are your favorited soundtracks in R&C aCiT

Hello to everybody who is visiting this side!
Here you can write what are your favorited soundtracks in Ratchet and Clank a Crack in Time.
Well here are some of my favorited soundtracks from R&C aCiT:

-Insomniac Museum
-House of Synth - Vela B
-House of Synth - Korthos C
-House of Synth - Bernilius F
-The Great Clock - Sector two
-The Great Clock - Solving a time puzzle
-The Great Clock - Hypersonic Brainwave scrambler
-Nefarious Space Station

Hope some of this soundtracks you also like (like me). emoji

I should point out that the Space Radio tracks DO have names, unfortunately however they weren't named in the Credits, and considering that there are over 50 of them I couldn't be bothered searching APM's entire archives to find out the names.

I like…

= Insomniac Museum
= Credits Music
= Vorselon-related music at the start of the game
= Clank's Subconscious
= Axiom City music
= Clank's Subconscious
= Agorian-related music
= The end credits music

Good to see that someone like also the Insomniac Museum soundtrack.
There's a funny thing in your reply.
You wrote Clank's subsconcious two times emoji .
Well I sometimes like also this soundtrack but not everytime (I don't know why). emoji

Almost everything on Pirate Radio or House of Synth. I also like Clank's Subconscious and the Hyper-Sonic Brainwave Scrambler boss fight.

I like axiom
city music
krelli canyon (while you are fighting with hydra tanks)
pirate radio

One of my favorite is "Unused Track", the one which were playing during FMS emoji

Hey,I've never played A Crack in Time before but here are my favorite tracks:
The Great Clock-The Hypersonic Brainwave Scrambler
The Great Clock-Clank's Escape
Groovitron-Metal Future
Groovitron-Flying to Space(vocals)
I don't know the rest,but these are a few of my favorites.

Cool musics what you all hear!

After some listening to the music I started to like all the musics in 'House of Synths'.
And I also like the music what are in the credits.
last but not least I like the background music in the Radio ads on 'Pollyx Omnitech' and 'Big Al's roboshack and gaming superstore'.

Well I like the most musics in the game and that's a part of the reason why this game is for me the'No.1'.

I loved the whole soundtrack, but 6 tracks retained my attention :

- Quantos "Missing Children"
- Vorselon's ship "Fighting the troops"
- Agorean Battleplex "Pride of the battleplex"
- Polaris Classical "Space wander"
- Zanifar "Peaceful village"
- The Great Clock "Heroes collide"

I thought the cutscenes' musics were great too, as were most of the Pirate Radio tracks, especially the third and sixth ones in Phylax sector, which are my two favorites among all emoji

I must admit I still miss David Bergeaud, but Boris Salchow deserves a lot of praise for his work.

I should point out that the track names I used aren't actually the real names, I made them up myself. Some that I knew the title of I even changed. For instance, The Last Lombax is actually called Finale on Boris' site, but I thought The Last Lombax was less generic.

My fave soundtracks are

- Sigmund's Secret
- The Great Clock: Fixing The Clock, The Time Pads, Clank's Subconscious, Boss Fight, Fixing Anomalies, The Orientation Room, Hero's Collide (the great clock is one of my fave levels in the game emoji )
- Some of the House of Synths and few of the pirate radio
- Unnecessarilly Evil Initiative Omega-91
- Zanifar - Inside The Outpost
- The Last Lombax
- Credits
- The Insomniac Museum
- Groovitron: Electro Boost, Teknokrat

I should point out that the track names I used aren't actually the real names, I made them up myself. Some that I knew the title of I even changed. For instance, The Last Lombax is actually called Finale on Boris' site, but I thought The Last Lombax was less generic.

Uhm… Before you posted the rip of the game, we already had the tracks available on Boris Salchow's website. I recorded them and I renamed them (for instance, "Finale" on Boris Salchow was here called "The Last Lombax" simply because it's the actual cutscene name in the ACIT game cinematic menu, and certainly not because it's "less generic"…emoji.
So please don't lie, because we displayed these cutscenes' soundtrack on the site way before you gave us your rip. Don't give yourself too much credit.

Well then I apologize. I have a lacking memory.

My favourite is:

m/ 159 Bernilius Sector-Pirate Radio 1 m/

Let there be rock!

emoji emoji emoji

Do you know where I got the program to create such songs as Ratchet and Clank? emoji