Thread: Ratchet's Voice in the game

Deleted user

I thought Mikeys was ok however James makes ratchet sound kinder and caring however angry and confident when he needs so James is much better

Deleted user

Mikey kelly was terrible the first time i heard it,but i got used it,thank god they got a different voice actor in though

I thought it fit the first game, he's younger. It's like how the first Spyro game, he has a younger voice. I do enjoy his second voice actor too, not sure which one I like more.

James is the best emoji

Deleted user

I agree xD

Deleted user

I agree xD

Mikey Kelly did a pretty good job as Ratchet in the first game, So did James Arnold Taylor. I like both so much! emoji

Deleted user

Yeah emoji

1. What were your reactions when you heard Ratchet's voice in the first Ratchet and Clank game? I actually played the 2nd game first, so it was strange having a different actor in the first one.

2. Did you liked Mikey's performance as Ratchet or did you thought it felt out of placed for the character and prefer James' performance as Ratchet instead?
I gotta say, james is the BEST!

1. What were your reactions when you heard Ratchet's voice in the first Ratchet and Clank game? I actually played the 2nd game first, so it was strange having a different actor in the first one.

2. Did you liked Mikey's performance as Ratchet or did you thought it felt out of placed for the character and prefer James' performance as Ratchet instead?
I gotta say, james is the BEST!

To be honest I never realized they had different voice actor until I happened to read about it. Anyways I think they both have very suitable voice for Ratchet and I like them both on their own way. The original voice actor kinda makes Ratchet feel more badass and the current one more grown up and calm, hope you get the point.

I get the point, sort of, and when I 1st heard the difference I didn't like the first actor. Now I'm not as bothered, the're both ok. emoji

I think that Taylor does a better job. The first voice was a little too deep imo. Taylor's fits perfect emoji

Fun fact. The voice of Talwyn also did Meg in Family Guyemoji

I think that Taylor does a better job. The first voice was a little too deep imo. Taylor's fits perfect emoji

Tara Strong, Talwin, has been in lot of stuff. Like jak and daxter, transformers, fairly oddparents, penguins of madagascar, ultimate spiderman…… etc She's a good voice actor. emoji

Tara Strong, Talwin, has been in lot of stuff. Like jak and daxter, transformers, fairly oddparents, penguins of madagascar, ultimate spiderman…… etc She's a good voice actor. emoji

I've been doing a lotta reseach on Behind the Voice Actoremoji

I've been doing a lotta reseach on Behind the Voice Actoremoji

I've known a lot of stuff this actor does. I always like when your watching something and you spot an actor you know