Thread: PC port (and your thoughts about it)

Welp, here we go. Ratchet and Clank are coming to PC for the first time in their history! What do ya think about it? For me this is the first chance to play R&C, since I never ever got any of the PS consoles...

I have played almost all of the Ratchet and Clank games, but i haven't played Rift Apart because i don't own a PS5.

Seeing that Insomniac Games is bringing Rift Apart to PC really makes me happy. I'm concerned about it tho. The port to PC of The Last Of Us was really bad and I'm afraid that this port might be bad too. The last Ratchet and Clank port that Insomniac made was the Ratchet and Clank HD Trilogy / Collection PS3 port which wasn't that much great. Those were PS2 games port to PS3, a console that already had PS2 backwards compatibility. Rift apart not only is a much more complicated, code wise, game, but it is also getting ported to a PC which is vastly diffrent from a console.

I'm tho more positive than negative because I have a lot of trust in Insomniac.

I have played almost all of the Ratchet and Clank games, but i haven't played Rift Apart because i don't own a PS5.

Seeing that Insomniac Games is bringing Rift Apart to PC really makes me happy. I'm concerned about it tho. The port to PC of The Last Of Us was really bad and I'm afraid that this port might be bad too. The last Ratchet and Clank port that Insomniac made was the Ratchet and Clank HD Trilogy / Collection PS3 port which wasn't that much great. Those were PS2 games port to PS3, a console that already had PS2 backwards compatibility. Rift apart not only is a much more complicated, code wise, game, but it is also getting ported to a PC which is vastly diffrent from a console.

For some reason a part of my post get's covered in a white bar?! To read it you can just drag your mouse around it and highlight it in blue.

To add more my friend: there are cool people working on this port. Nixxes.

We saw the history guys