Thread: Favourite Ratchet and Clank Duos

Deleted user

Note: The thoughts of Yaoi or Slash was NOT part of making this thread.

Well, like the title says, Who are you favourite Ratchet and Clank duos… other than Ratchet and Clank?

(Mostly everyone loves Ratchet and Clank being a duo, so that's why these particular characters being together will be excluded out of the list.)

Here are my favorite so far (although the list might change), which are:

- Cronk and Zephyr: They're like Statler and Waldorf from the Muppets, but robots. They are funny, senile old fools with funny lines to say. If you get what these two are supposed to represent, then you'll understand their jokes very well.

- Ratchet and Qwark: Ratchet and Clank are awesome, but when Ratchet is with Qwark, the humor becomes even better. I really enjoyed these two being together in A Crack in Time.

- Orvus and Sigmund: Even if these two had such little impact in A Crack in Time, but they were pretty charming together in a couple of scenes such as "The Great and Clock and You" and "Sigmund's Secret". I think they had a more memorable, heart-warming bond in their friendship than Sigmund and Clank (of course).

- Dr.Nefarious and Lawrence: They maybe overrated, but these two have a great and fun personality. How can you not like their opposite personality and traits? emoji

- Slag and Rusty Pete: I wasn't too crazy about the pirate theme in TOD or in Q4B, but when these two are together, they become a great duo. They're both funny, vicious and they brought the charming pirate vibe so nicely… like the Pirates of the Caribbean ride in Disneyland. emoji

- Ratchet and Sasha: Not entirely huge on love pairings, but I think they make the greatest couple and team together. Sure, Ratchet can have Angela or Tawlyn as a couple, but I think Sasha is the best pick for him. After all, he did had a thing for her and Sasha did had the guts to kiss him twice.

I think that's it. I believe there's a lot more duos I like, but I can't really think about it at the moment. Oh well.

Deleted user

Heh no worries, I didn't think of Yaoi or anything stupid when I saw the title XD

But hmm I have a few favorite duo/pairs too emoji

Slag and Rusty Pete: They're just so funny as a team, and I like listening to them on the Pirate radio too XD and Slag is funny in the Quest for Booty cutscenes too.

Nefarious and Lawrence:
Oh yes, these two are very overrated but you gotta admit, they're both so funny together, especially how Lawrence 'insults' Neffy, and he never notices (since Lawrence is so witty ;D ) but yeah I like them

But my favorite duo is…

Dallas and Juanita: Even though they've only appeared in one game, I was very fond of them and can't get enough of their insanity in the cutscenes, and their quotes during the gameplay XD Dallas loves her, but she loves Ace XD! And it's crazy how Dallas and Juanita get married at the end for their new show, though Juanita tries to kill Dallas in each new episode XD

But yeah, those seem to be the ones that stand out most to me. For some reason, I can't really imagine Ratchet with any female at the moment, he seems more focused on finding his species. But If I had to pick, I think I'd pick Sasha too.

I have no idea. You've already named all of them emoji Oh wait. You left out one of my fave characters! emoji Big Al and Clank. I love it when they are both being really nerdy while talking to each other, and ratchets like, "Uh Clank, can you translate?" XD They're sooo cute together emoji

fave duos of mine are

orvus and sigmund
clank and sigmund
cronk and zephyr
ratchet and alister
slag and rusty pete
ratchet and Talwyn
ratchet and qwark

Ratchet and Qwark together= AWESOMENESS! emoji

Deleted user

Lol yeah, Ratchet and Qwark are very funny together XD I'm surprised he's able to handle the stupidity and annoyance of Qwark emoji

For me, i have only a few.

*Clank & Sigmund: I always think of those two as brothers, even though they weren't created at the same place and I love their adventure together through The Great Clock

*Cronk & Zephyr: Those two are like two old grandpas who gets into funny argument about random stuff, have fought side by side since the old days and care about the person the are taking care of. I love those two.

*Dr.Nefarious & Lawrence: Opposite attracts and make a great villainous duo.

*Clank & Lawrence: Blame the scene before you face Dr.Nefarious in ACIT. I can see those two getting along like friends.