Thread: Surprise during the Credit

I skip the credits and do something worthwile with my life

hmm, well, I at least find it interesting to see the VOs and the little jokes IG put into the credits

No Chimps were harmed in the making of this game

and as the VOs are normally about half way through the credits so I get to see most of them anyway. BTW I had noticed the puppets you can control during the ACIT credits and all I can say is that they are a little too limited! emoji

Deleted user
I just hate the credits. The only credits I watch if my name is there, and that will never happen, so I never watch the credits.

Okay, now you're going really overboard with this credits nonsense.

People don't like watching the credits because it's boring, depending how long they are. If that was your reason to hate the credits, that I would understand, but your actual reason is in really lame taste. It makes you sound like a egoistic jerk a** that only cares about yourself and not about others.

So like I mentioned before, you gotta work hard to have your name on screen, highlights or however you want to present it.

People don't like watching the credits because it's boring, depending how long they are. If that was your reason to hate the credits, that I would understand, but your actual reason is in really lame taste. It makes you sound like a egoistic jerk a** that only cares about yourself and not about others.

So like I mentioned before, you gotta work hard to have your name on screen, highlights or however you want to present it.

Yeah, you could make something yourself like an animation then put your name in the credits XD

I just hate the credits. The only credits I watch if my name is there, and that will never happen, so I never watch the credits.

How am I if I clearly gave the reason why I don't watch credits? I think they're boring.

I don't like the credits. I prefer my name being there.

User image

Agree.

@Ratchetfantasy Your starting to act like a bit of a jerk.

Deleted user

User image

User image

Nice. :3

User image

Keep on trolling. It's fun to watch you all troll after I clearly ended the agrument.

Deleted user

Do you even know what trolling is? Most likely not.

We're just poking fun at what you said earlier, that's all. What do you expect from saying an egoistic and big-headed post like that? (And many others you posted here and elsewhere) I know you're not happy with the changes but you need to lighten up and move on…

This topic was going well, until it was spoiled by your post, as well as many other topics here. So try to stay in line from now on, or the warning bar may just have to raise a notch.

Yes I do know what it means,and I was joking (if YOU know what that means). I was just poking fun at the credits. That's all.

Someone's been playing Heavy Rain a bit too much.

I wasn't trying to get into a fight.So forget it.Okay? Alright?

Deleted user

Well you fail at showing that you're 'actually' being sarcastic/joking in your posts, R9. Usually when people are joking, they use a smiley or some other form of text in their posts, so people know they're not actually being serious. But you only just started acting worse in the past two days, and no one here is finding those jokes funny, to say the least.

Anyway, I don't usually skip the credits (Unless I've already seen them) since there's often something interesting to see or hear during them, especially Crack in Time's one as mentioned here emoji I still have yet to try that puppet thing though =P

I'm still wondering why you waste your time with him. He's never going to learn.

But, as well as other things during the credits (but I'm sure you guys know by now), Cronk and Zephyr have a bit of a cameo of them speaking over the credits about Video Games, and there's a news report in there saying that everything is back to normal, and the Vullards didn't find the remains of Nefarious' body.

Is it me, or am I feeling Forshadowing here emoji
(yet again, that also kinda made me want to write LiR to begin with so lol)

Deleted user

Yeah, that was funny to hear them chatting, even though they didn't actually appear but it was still good, and the news report too, very interesting… emoji

I love those two too much, so it was at least nice to hear there voices again (shame we didn't get Talwyn, but heh, life goes on)

I think IG had the news report because they MAY plan on using him again in the future. They wouldn't have had that otherwise (even though IG said Nefarious was dead, we would have thought that without the newscast), so they left it open for a reason.

My only hopes if Nef does come back, it isn't a villain role. I think we've seen enough of that for a good while (not to mention, I felt he was lacking in being a good villain other than just gags as well as taking up the spotlight from the other villains *cough*Vorselon*cough*). I wouldn't mind seeing him return along he has an interesting role and just doesn't feel he's 'just there'. Hey, I would love to see them do something like what I did (not fully like that, but along the lines with 'villain sticking with the hero for his own survival and nothing else' ordeal).

Deleted user
I think IG had the news report because they MAY plan on using him again in the future. They wouldn't have had that otherwise (even though IG said Nefarious was dead, we would have thought that without the newscast), so they left it open for a reason.

My only hopes if Nef does come back, it isn't a villain role. I think we've seen enough of that for a good while (not to mention, I felt he was lacking in being a good villain other than just gags as well as taking up the spotlight from the other villains *cough*Vorselon*cough*). I wouldn't mind seeing him return along he has an interesting role and just doesn't feel he's 'just there'. Hey, I would love to see them do something like what I did (not fully like that, but along the lines with 'villain sticking with the hero for his own survival and nothing else' ordeal).

Well if Nefarious does come back in a future title, he should at least become a bit more devious, scheming with a "Don't Mess with Me" kind of vibe to him.

Now I'm not saying that IG should make Nefarious a dark character in a later Ratchet game. He can still have the funny gags and his old spoiled personality, but at least make him a lot more threatening and dangerous with his plot than in Up Your Arsenal or in A Crack in Time (especially in A Crack in Time).

He could have a cape like in his old concept design for a future Ratchet and Clank game.

User image

Or as SweetT mentioned before, he can be working for a new villain (even though I cannot really see Nefarious working for somebody else) or be a side character that will not become the main villain of the plot.

But if he does come back in a later title, I'm sure IG will think of a way to make him more intriguing to the plot.