Thread: Favorite Space Battles

Here you can talk about the space battles and which one your favorite is.

There are space battles in GC,SM,SAC,TOD,and ACIT.

My favorite has to be the one in GC because even though you can't go anywhere you want like in ACIT,it's still fun to fly around while blowing everything in sight.And at least you can add mods to your ship to become the universe's greatest space fighter!

The one in SM was fun,too,but you went on a planned course,so you could only move to dodge things,Like in TOD.emoji

I haven't played ACIT at all yet,but the space battles look fun. :oui:

the verdigris black hole in ToD looked amazing. So probably that for me.

Deleted user

The way the space battles were designed in Going Commando were really cool and the way you can change your ship upside down was really neat, but I did find the learning streak for the controls to be pretty tricky at first. Anytime I start a playthrough of this game, I get confused by the way the ship moves during these space battles. But I guess, the more you play the game, the better you'll get used to the controls.

The space missions in TOD were visually stunning, but I was quite disappointed by how linear the gameplay was. Plus I did find the controls pretty difficult to handle, especially moving the target to hit your enemies.

The ones in A Crack in Time I like the most. Despite the space missions to be pretty repetitive and such, I liked the wide open space that you had to fly around in space. And Qwark is right about one thing. Space… it is HUGE! emoji