Thread: The DZ Contestants

Deleted user

I just thought I'd make a topic about them emoji So yeah, here's the list of all the known ones…

* Ratchet
* Ace Hardlight
* Shellshock
* Reactor
* The Eviscerator
* Battle-Hawk
* Captain Starshield
* Captain Lightspeed
* The Omega Twins
* Hydro Girl
* Kid Nova
* King Claude
* Agent Zero
* Land Shark
* "The Muscle"
* Quaternion X
* Quasar Flare
* Mobius Man
* Plasma Ray/Boy
* Mad Monkey McKnight
* Plutonium Jones
* Gammatron
* The Brown Ranger
* Uranium Man
* Orange Comet
* Purple Comet
* Squidzor
* Plasma Woman
* Agent Bizarro
* Mustachio Furioso (El Mustachio too?)
* Captain Nightingale
* Mailbag
* Illustrious Lorna
* Grey Thunder

And I think that's it… I also noticed something funny recently, Plutonium Jones and "The Muscle" are… the same person! (just with different colours) Here's some screenshots…

User image
http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/5413/plutoniumjones.jpg
(Am I the only one who finds his expression funny?)

User image

And I think that's it… I also noticed something funny recently, Plutonium Jones and "The Muscle" are… the same person! (just with different colours) Here's some screenshots…

Wow,I didn't notice that at first.But when I first played it,I only saw his stomach and said,"He looks familiar."

But anyway,that's cool! emoji

(Am I the only one who finds his expression funny?)

I actually find his expression to be very funny too.It almost makes me wonder,does he have a mouth? emoji emoji

Deleted user

I find his expression funny, since well, he's about to meet a certain death and he's all like "Oh well, no use screaming… I'm going to die anyway .___. "

But yeah, I am quite surprised at how many heroes are mentioned but I bet most of those are dead now, sadly emoji

I find his expression funny, since well, he's about to meet a certain death and he's all like "Oh well, no use screaming… I'm going to die anyway .___. "

But yeah, I am quite surprised at how many heroes are mentioned but I bet most of those are dead now, sadly emoji

Indeed. I mean

aside from Ratchet, how many heroes did escape when the stadium exploded.

Deleted user

Well from what I know, only Hydro girl, Kid Nova and Agent Zero escaped with Ratchet and his team, but I have a feeling more did but they just weren't mentioned (I'm sure Mustachio did too)

Ace Hardlight, Shellshock, Reactor and Eviscerator I don't count. Well, Ace I do soooome what being he was once a hero, but the other three I don't XD

Deleted user

yeah true, I meant to list all 'contestants' since well, they count as contestants but not heroes of course XD (but strangely enough, Shellshock once was a 'War hero' before he was turned into a robot/cyborg)

I'll just change the title, heh.

Mustachio Furioso? hmmmm… this could cause interesting debates… does the real Mustachio look like a Lombax with a moustache?

User image

had CQ heard of him by the time it was ToD? I want to know more!

Deleted user

Hmm yeah I found that interesting, but it's true though. Dallas mentions Moustachio Furioso after you complete a challenge, and I think he is mentioned again later that he was an exotic contestant from the Bogon galaxy…

Qwark must have known him and maybe he did look a bit like a Lombax with glasses and a mustache XD

As you fellas can see, this is where I got my username emoji from a DZ contestant but unfortunately he is actually dead lol.

And yeah I found it interesting that Moutaschio furioso was at DZ too, he probably did look a bit like a lombax XD

So Plutonium Jones is actually 'The Muscle' too? Funny XD I never noticed too until seeing that screenshot, interesting 8P

Deleted user

Lol yeah, Captain Lightspeed was killed after trying to enter another heroes living quarters… I wonder who? Maybe he was trying to kill Ace or something (by sneaking into his area), and then his collar exploded or Ace kicked his butt? Or he wanted to try an escape plan with another hero but got caught instead XD

Ok enough of the conspiracy theories heh, but I do wonder who Mustachio Furioso actually was too.

Deleted user
As you fellas can see, this is where I got my username emoji from a DZ contestant but unfortunately he is actually dead lol.

OMG IT'S A ZOMBIE!!!!! emoji

OMG IT'S A ZOMBIE!!!!! emoji

What?

Mailbag haha, just about the most random name ever. Could you imagine. "Here comes your favorite contestant, Mailbag!" emoji