Thread: Hoverboard Race in Rilgar or in Kalebo III?

Deleted user

Which Hoverboard Racetrack did you prefer the best in Ratchet and Clank? Rilgar or Kalebo III?

It's quite difficult to pick which one is better because I thought they were both great racetracks overall. But, if I had to pick one, I would choose the one in Rilgar. It's not that visually appealing, but the layout design of the racetrack was really fun overall. I also liked the fact that you're racing a bunch of aliens that looks like Skidd McMarx (even if his name of species is unknown still), which is a supporting R&C character that I really like.

I would point out that Kalebo III had a more lively and beautiful design and you had so much space to ride your hoverboard with than in Rilgar, but there are certain segments of the track that would easily hit you right away such as explosive boxes, really tight ramp spaces and even poles too (if you're not on the upper level of the racetrack). Rilgar had stuff like that in its racetrack as well, but it was a bit easier to dodge those nuisances than the ones in Kalebo III. emoji

Ah, I think Skid McMarx is referred to as a Rilgarian (although I don't think that's official XD).

Hmmm… I like both, but I think that the Rilgar course is the best because when racing on Kalebo III, it was more straight and boring that twisty-turny (if you get what I mean XD). The colours of Rilgar appealed to me more too because on Kalebo, the colours were really bright and rather… for want of a better word… sickening… with the fast paced movement of the race.

Deleted user

It did seem pretty bright in Kalebo III, but it didn't bugged me too much since I don't mind daylight settings. The curves of the tight ramps and roads were probably one of the main flaws that really annoyed me about that track in particular.

I thought the environment in the Rilgar track was sort of ignored for it's background settings (well you can't really pay attention to the environment settings and controlling your character at the same time emoji ), but like I said, at least the track's layout design was great to play through.

Deleted user

The Hoverboard race on Rilgar is easily better emoji me thinks! Has a cooler looking setting, better track and jumps… and it's also fun to use the glitch on where you can walk around the track on foot, though I never bothered with the bolt glitch, takes too long XD

Actually i liked the one on Kalebo better, it had more secrets and stuff, and i like that emoji

But they could have added amoeboids to the track like on Rilgar… just kidding, that wouldnt make any sense, but amoeboids are AWESOME emoji

Actually i liked the one on Kalebo better, it had more secrets and stuff, and i like that emoji

But they could have added amoeboids to the track like on Rilgar… just kidding, that wouldnt make any sense, but amoeboids are AWESOME emoji

Lol amoeboids scare me so much D: I don't know what it is about them it's just….emoji