Thread: The Adventures of Captain Starshield

Deleted user

A topic for the short comic made for Captain Starshield, just before Ratchet Deadlocked was released years ago.

User image
Full Size

User image
Full size

User image
Full Size

User image
Full size

User image
Full size

User image
Full size

I was actually expecting the official Ratchet and Clank comic to look like these, but this comic was done by the people of Creaturebox, the same ones who did the Comic cover for Ratchet and Clank.

well what do you know old design of cragmites but with a 'k' on the front instead of a 'c' lol

Deleted user

Lol yeah I thought that was strange at first too, but that is a completely different galaxy (Kavorian) so it's probably just a different type of species altogether.

But yeah this style works well in comic form, like all the other Creaturebox comics they have done :P

maybe that or they like the name kragmites so they choose to chance the k into a c something like that

Hey I remember this! Cool to see it here again since it's not on the insomniac site anymore. I was also expecting thr official comic series for Ratchet and Clank to look like this too, too bad since I like creaturebox's artwork emoji but at least they're doing the covers!

Deleted user

I was expecting the official comic series to be similar too, but at least the covers are. But the Kavorian Galaxy? That's never been mentioned anywhere in the games, though I'll be making use of it in my own fiction anyway…. =P

I have to be honest, I think that stle looks a lot cooler, like the Comic covers! well they were the same artists… but the official R&C comic style is still good emoji