Thread: Ratchet's Age

Deleted user
I don't know day & month when Ratchet was born, but I know he could born in 1987.
Then in the 1st game(when the adventure's begin), he's 15 years old. Today, he's 25!
If you(the youngest fangirl of Ratchet) are reading it, sorry to say it, but it's true. And it can be sad for you, but Ratchet's got a girlfriend(Sahsa P.), already;0!

A- Insomniac said that Ratchet's age in GC was 14 so that means he is 23 now.

B- He shows more feelings to Talwyn rather than to Sasha in the Comic.

I don't know day & month when Ratchet was born, but I know he could born in 1987.
Then in the 1st game(when the adventure's begin), he's 15 years old. Today, he's 25!
If you(the youngest fangirl of Ratchet) are reading it, sorry to say it, but it's true. And it can be sad for you, but Ratchet's got a girlfriend(Sahsa P.), already;0!

What GC means, anyway? I don't know exactly. Can you tell me what's that mean, please?

Deleted user

What GC means, anyway? I don't know exactly. Can you tell me what's that mean, please?

GC means Going Commando the 2nd game in the Ratchet and Clank series.

GC means Going Commando the 2nd game in the Ratchet and Clank series.

Ahah - Now I got it;O!