Thread: Characters and villains returning in the Ratchet & Clank

Deleted user

Good news my firends, as said by Insomniac on the thing that shows page five and six of the comics, many missed, forgotten, and likeable characters and villains will be returning in the Ratchet & Clank comic series. Ever since the Future series, I always missed some of my old favorites like Big Al, Skidd, Helga, and Scrunch. I wouldn't even mind seeing Sasha again, as I felt it was kinda stupid that Ratchet didn't talk to her anymore after Deadlocked. Only problem with this is that it might start a fight between her and Talwyn over Ratchet. As old villains are coming back, too, why not have some villains that went there sepert ways like Ace Hardlight, he could very well become a new friend of Ratchet. Even though Ace pissed me off in Deadlocked, I later started to learn that all the fame and money Vox promised him got to his head, and made him crazy, which is why I kinda felt bad for him at the end. Klunk is a great villain, maybe he could team up with Nefarious again, as when Neffy thought he died, he felt bad, he is technically his son, anyway. I really, really, really, also want to see the ones who have unconfirmed fates like Max, Angela, Orvus, and Tachyon. Any thoughts, my friends?

I hope they bring orvus back he's just too awesome to die plus I'd love to see how clank would meet him face to face and have a farther and son moment plus I love to see sigmund's reaction when he sees him again back at the great clock again at first I thought it was fiar that if orvus dies then might as well DR.N would too I can't help it if I hate him for what he did to orvus but since I learn DR.N is still alive I highly hope orvus is still out there somewhere alive and recovering.

Deleted user
I hope they bring orvus back he's just too awesome to die plus I'd love to see how clank would meet him face to face and have a farther and son moment plus I love to see sigmund's reaction when he sees him again back at the great clock again at first I thought it was fiar that if orvus dies then might as well DR.N would too I can't help it if I hate him for what he did to orvus but since I learn DR.N is still alive I highly hope orvus is still out there somewhere alive and recovering.

I think Orvus is still alive. He only disappears… I mean, does we know, if he is exactly dead? I agree with your oponion about Sigmund´s reaction… It would be nice to see Sigmund again emoji

I think Orvus is still alive. He only disappears… I mean, does we know, if he is exactly dead? I agree with your oponion about Sigmund´s reaction… It would be nice to see Sigmund again emoji

emoji

Deleted user

Wait? Didn't Orvus teleport himself away? And Nefarious was like "Where did he go" By the way it was put together Orvus teleported away and Nefarious didn't know where he went. It also would make sense, since Orvus is made of pure energy, how could pure energy beings die? However, in the final boss, or rsther the Dr. Nefarious boss, he said "Your father would still be alive if you finished me off eariler, Clank!" So, i'm going with uncertain for his fate, too.

as pure enegery as orvus can be but even pure creatures can die plus at first I thought orvus died while he teleported away it's possible you know plus as you say DR.N did say 'would' still be alive meaning it's a 50/50 that orvus died or not.

Deleted user
Wait? Didn't Orvus teleport himself away? And Nefarious was like "Where did he go" By the way it was put together Orvus teleported away and Nefarious didn't know where he went. It also would make sense, since Orvus is made of pure energy, how could pure energy beings die? However, in the final boss, or rsther the Dr. Nefarious boss, he said "Your father would still be alive if you finished me off eariler, Clank!" So, i'm going with uncertain for his fate, too.

I remember hearing that the Zoni couldn't survive in another dimension without their suits or something? I'm not completely sure… but yeah, hopefully he did just teleport away though, maybe back to their own dimension or so?

And as for old characters returning, I'd also love to see some familiar faces like Big Al, Skidd, Skrunch, etc to return emoji especially Skidd, since we haven't heard a thing from him since R&C3. I don't mind Sasha and the President appearing neither but it's not that important me thinks. It
'll be cool to see Angela Cross again as well but I'm assuming she's already with the Lombaxes so it may not fit into this new story (since it doesn't seem to have anything to do with finding the Lombaxes, that may be saved for a later game title) and of course, I hope my favourite character comes back too, as a better guy emoji I can think of lots of ideas on how he can return and be a good role (small or large roles) but I won't say anything XP

I have a theory for what happened to Orvus, when he "dissapeared" he warped himself into Clank's head and when he says he's a programme, a digital simulation etc. he's just telling a white lie to keep his journey to Zanifar a secret. It happened 2 years ago right? so approximatley within Size Matters, so maybe Luna's security systems were NOT what shorted out Clank, but in fact the shock of such a powerful being entering his mind, it just happened that the Technomites used this to their advantage and invaded Clank emoji

intreseting theory but I'm not 100% sure that really happened I mean wouldn't ratchet noticed orvus when ratchet was inside clank? well maybe not but you know he could have

I thought of that too, I thought, Ratchet only went around Clank's brain with polarizer platforms, Orvus would be inside Clank's brain, but, I can't admit my theory is foolproof…

Good news my firends, as said by Insomniac on the thing that shows page five and six of the comics, many missed, forgotten, and likeable characters and villains will be returning in the Ratchet & Clank comic series. Ever since the Future series, I always missed some of my old favorites like Big Al, Skidd, Helga, and Scrunch. I wouldn't even mind seeing Sasha again, as I felt it was kinda stupid that Ratchet didn't talk to her anymore after Deadlocked. Only problem with this is that it might start a fight between her and Talwyn over Ratchet. As old villains are coming back, too, why not have some villains that went there sepert ways like Ace Hardlight, he could very well become a new friend of Ratchet. Even though Ace pissed me off in Deadlocked, I later started to learn that all the fame and money Vox promised him got to his head, and made him crazy, which is why I kinda felt bad for him at the end. Klunk is a great villain, maybe he could team up with Nefarious again, as when Neffy thought he died, he felt bad, he is technically his son, anyway. I really, really, really, also want to see the ones who have unconfirmed fates like Max, Angela, Orvus, and Tachyon. Any thoughts, my friends?

Hey don't forget that Ace lost his home planet from an accident, I'm pretty sure losing that planet and knowing all those orphans got killed made him get depressed and then he ended up turning cruel and evil.
But I agree with some characters coming back and if Ace does, he better not be a jerk again xD I'd like to see Skidd, Al and others come back too. And I even think Talwyn should be back too.

Deleted user

Well you're actually right about that in a way; a lot of known murderers, psychopaths, criminals, etc in real life are the way they are because of something tragic that happened during their lifetimes. And well, when you think about it… I think several things contributed to Ace turning so bad, but I won't want to force fanon down peoples throats, that's what The 'Fallen Star' fanfic is for XD since it was never really explained why he decided to turn bad, besides "doing it for fun and fame" of course =P

And like I said earlier on, I'd really like to see the rest of the 'Q-Force' appear again at some point, maybe at a small reunion, so there is a clear purpose to them even appearing at all XD

Id like to see the Q-Force again too, or something like that! But Talwyn better come back too, but now that Cronk and Zephyr are… then surely she is!

I hear a lot of people talking about old characters returning like Ace, the old Q force members and I agree, they should come back emoji but I have a feeling that Ace has a big chance of returning, because he just got out of prison (he only served like, 4 years. pretty short for a murderer! but there must be a reason why it was so short… maybe because of the things he did as an actual hero? or he stopped a few prison breaks? DONT KNOW!) and Insomniac keep giving him mentions in their games, even more than some of the other old characters!

he better not be a villain again though, that would just be crappy……. and make his defeat and survival very meaningless. I want to see others like Big Al, Angela, Skidd, etc in HD too. Hopefully they also appear in the comic, well at least some of them! emoji

after reading that new interview with TJ Fixman, I really have a feeling a lot of them will return! well, if even (name spoiler) is coming back, then surely others from the past will be too emoji I sure hope so anyway!