Thread: R&C : All 4 One in 2011

Deleted user

It would be the first time I would play a Ratchet game online, but I don't even know if I want to because when it comes to playing online games, you encounter with many jerks (not referring to the R&C fans, but with anyone with any game in general). So I'll just play the game offline with people over at my place, like the good old days. emoji

Deleted user

I also noticed from the Gameplay videos that there isn't an annoying split screen too emoji man, I so can't wait to play this with my little brother, boyfriend and well, the 4th player can be an AI I guess XD

And well as for online, we can try to play against each other, just gotta give out our PSN names, I don't have one yet but I'm sure I will by next year emoji (so we can avoid strangers if we have to, lol)

somehow it remind me of little big planet if you play to four players with no split screen (online or offline) and if one person wonders off and does not return to the team within seconds *poof* you're gone and then resend back to the team.

The one thing i hope won't happen is that they make Dr. Nefarious into another "Eggman"

Deleted user

I hope there will be Lawrence. emoji

WAIT! I just noticed something that hasn't been mentioned yet…

We've agreed that Lawrence probably repaired Nefarious, but why is

Qwark off his asteroid?
Deleted user
WAIT! I just noticed something that hasn't been mentioned yet…

We've agreed that Lawrence probably repaired Nefarious, but why is

Qwark off his asteroid?

Well, it's been confirmed that the story in All 4 One takes place two years after A Crack in Time (or after the upcoming comic series which is coming soon). So therefore, Captain Qwark would of been off that asteroid by now.

Deleted user

yeah, this game is over 2 years since the end of CiT so there is plenty of time for events to pass by emoji but I'm sure the galactic authorities found Qwark as they were searching for Nefarious, thus saving his life XD

And yeah, I do wonder if Lawrence will be in this one too…

Deleted user

Maybe we will find out, why Qwark is still alive and became President in Ratchet and Clank Comics. What are going to release each month.

Deleted user

About 2 and a half weeks until the first issue comes out too! So yeah, I think it'll explain how some events were solved after CiT.

Deleted user

Who is the writter of This game?

Deleted user

TJ Fixman. The same writer for the future series and the Comic series emoji

Deleted user

T. J. Fixman is an awesome writter. emoji emoji
I can´t wait for 1st scenes emoji

can't wait :P