Thread: Dr. Nefarious? (All 4 One discussion)

Deleted user

Okay, so yeah, like many of you, I woke up in the morning to find out that….Isomniac Games finally anounced their new games. I said to myself "It's likely another Resistance" and guess what, when I clicked on it, and it turned out to be Resistance 3 and a new R&C game called Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One! I was so happy I screamed "Ahhhhhhhhhhh" and it was not a scared screm, but a happy one. And when I saw the trailer, I was even better. The trailer was really cool. I loved the art shift, although I like ACiT's better, but i'm sure this is just a one game art shift, and the music in the middle of the trailer was really badass and sounded kinda like the one from Ape Escape. So far, i'm not disapointed in anything I saw for this new Ratchet. However, I do have a few you know, minor problems, but not big. First one is with Nefarious, as the topic implies, now he almost looks the same from what he did in past games, except he's seems to be more of a purple color, but why is he working with Ratchet & Clank….and Qwark? I shouldn't complain about this, though, since it would be answered in the game, but my speculation is, as the plot says, after Nefarious' plan backfired and his robots started attacking him, he teamed up with Ratchet & Clank for either survival or reasons like, "I just wanna kick those robot's ***, and then betray you" I'm sure the end at the end of the game, if my speculation about Nefarious getting rid of those robots is right, he'll betary Ratchet & Clank at the end. Another thing that confused me, which no one seems to have noticed yet is, WHAT HAPPENED TO NEFARIOUS' SCAR AND BROKEN EYE! I mean, I guess Lawrence fixed it, but I didn't really see any purpose in getting rid of it. emoji As for other problems, I don't really like the way Ratchet looks, I mean, what happened to his look in ACiT? I miss the badass but yet cute look he had in that game. emoji And did anyone else notice Captain Qwark looks alot more cartoony? And has blue eyes in the trailer? Other than these, I have no problem with this new Ratchet game, it looks like fun and looks epic, though, story-wise, I don't think so. And this game sure kicks Heroes on the Move's *BLEEP* and puts it in the dust, huh? So, with all of this chat, what are your thoughts and what do you think of the minor problems?

Hey, I just noticed that too! I do wonder how the heck he got fully repaired like that too… would it have been Lawrance? Probably! but it does look like he is forced to be working with the other 3, it's not like he likes to work with them or anything

Is it just me, or does this game's plot remind you of SweetT's fanfiction?! emoji well, with the Nefarious part anyway…!

Deleted user
Hey, I just noticed that too! I do wonder how the heck he got fully repaired like that too… would it have been Lawrance? Probably! but it does look like he is forced to be working with the other 3, it's not like he likes to work with them or anything

Is it just me, or does this game's plot remind you of SweetT's fanfiction?! emoji well, with the Nefarious part anyway…!

A bit. It was her dream for Neffy to work with Ratchet.

I'm bored of Dr Nefarious, he's either appeared in, or been mentioned in every game since R&C3.

R&C3 - main villan
Ratchet Gladiator - cameo
R&C SM - appeared in the background of the dreamtime level
SAC - mentioned because of Klunk
ToD - mentioned in an announcement at the Imperial Fight Festival
QfB - cameo
ACIT - main villan
A4O - playable character.

Can he go away now? I'm sick of him.

I'm bored of Dr Nefarious, he's either appeared in, or been mentioned in every game since R&C3.

R&C3 - main villan
QfB - cameo
ACIT - main villan

actually you sorta fight DR.N clone in SAC in the klunk boss fight (he did that to him cause he made klunk) plus I agree with you about hearing about DR.N all the time … no offence Neffy =/

Deleted user

Well to be honest, I'm not sick of him. It's not like he's Dr Cortex or Bowser, who ALWAYS comes back all the time. And yeah, even the Insomniacs like him a lot. But of course, it's all down to personal preference. At least this time he has a unique role, rather than yet another "Going to destroy all squishies!"

I dont mind him returning too, he's sooo funny! But I wonder how he got his scar removed? Maybe Lawrence has something to do with this?

Deleted user

I personally think Neffy makes a great, funny villain.

WHY IS HE PURPLE?! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!

Deleted user

I am glad, he appears there as "Good Guy" :oui:

R&C3 - main villan
QfB - cameo
ACIT - main villan

emoji emoji emoji emoji WHAT??? sorry for yelling, but i really love Nefarious. emoji

Deleted user

R&C3 - main villan
QfB - cameo
ACIT - main villan

emoji emoji emoji emoji WHAT??? sorry for yelling, but i really love Nefarious. emoji

Have you played Crash Bandicoot or Sonic the Hedgehog. There are villains (Dr. Neo Cortex from Crash and Dr. Eggman from Sonic) which are in every game (as Main characters…emoji emoji

Deleted user

I thought that a while ago Dr. Robotnik was sonic's rival. emoji

Deleted user
I thought that a while ago Dr. Robotnik was sonic's rival. emoji

I am not a big fan of Sonic, but I think Eggman is villain…

Dr. Robotnik and Dr. Eggman are the same person. In Japan in the early games, he was called Eggman, but outside of japan he was called Robotnik. Now they just name him Eggman.

AND SRSLY! Why does everyone compare All4One to my fanfic XD Srsly

And no Neffy, it wasn't my dream to have that happen, I just thought it was a fun idea to play with and IG seemed to have the same idea I did.

Deleted user
Well to be honest, I'm not sick of him. It's not like he's Dr Cortex or Bowser, who ALWAYS comes back all the time. And yeah, even the Insomniacs like him a lot. But of course, it's all down to personal preference. At least this time he has a unique role, rather than yet another "Going to destroy all squishies!"

That's true. Dr.Nefarious has been mentioned in every game after Up Your Arsenal, but at least he wasn't the main villain in every Ratchet game.

Nefarious teaming up with Ratchet and the gang sounded a bit strange at first (I pretty much said the same thing with the Panda King joining the Cooper Gang in Sly 3), but at least he wouldn't do the same generic thing he once did before like turning life forms into robots or use the Great Clock to reverse time over and over again for evil pleasure.