Thread: First Gameplay Videos!

hey I like what I see so far =D now I definitely want that game emoji

Deleted user

I just finished watching them and they look sooo damn fun emoji I can't wait to play it with family and friends XD

Deleted user

Awesome gameplay!!! I like that second one (swinshot part)

Deleted user

I just noticed that Gamespot has a video too… (you can download it)

http://gamescom.gamespot.com/video/6273814/

But it's pretty much the same as the first 3, but with better audio so you can hear the voices, sounds and music emoji

I;m still laughing at Qwark's entrees and the Epic fail with Ratchet Qwark and Dr. Neferious trying to cross that bridge.

Deleted user

Lolz yeah, I laughed at that too. Can't wait to do some silly stuff when I play it with the family emoji Nefarious cracked me up in that Gameplay video too!

I saw this video too and MAN IS LOOKS SOOO COOL AND FUN emoji especially when you can annoy the other players by throwing them off the cliffs and all that emoji emoji emoji too bad we have to wait a long time for its release!

I love that gameplay video, makes it harder for us to all wait another year until it releases emoji

Deleted user

Yeap, it's a bit hard having to wait a whole year… but at least there's still stuff coming for R&C this year emoji well, we especially need to know what happens in the comic to know the games plot better anyway XD