Thread: Uncharted thread

Deleted user

I noticed there's a Jak & Daxter and a Sly thread, so i thought about bringing up an Uncharted thread for those who want to discuss about the series like what your opinion on the series is. I for example am a big fan of the two games. But what about you? Have you tried them? Did you like them? Feel free to express yourself emoji

Deleted user

I've only played the first game. I thought it was okay, but it did became quite repetitive throughout. After playing Uncharted 1 led me not to try or even buy Uncharted 2 right away like most people did. Even if I heard really good things about it, I still wasn't up to get the game. Although, since Uncharted 2 is starting to become cheaper these days rather than being 60 dollars (for almost a year), there's a chance that I might purchase a copy of the game.

Usually third-person shooters aren't many cup of tea, but if there's other game play varieties and a unique story concept to the game, then I wouldn't mind giving it a try.

I also find Nathan Drake to be not only a cool video game protagonist, but also a funny one too. :oui:

I've never played Uncharted, but I know Naughty Dog should have stuck with Jak and Daxter.

Deleted user
I've never played Uncharted, but I know Naughty Dog should have stuck with Jak and Daxter.

well thats your opinion and i respect that, but in my opinion uncharted was better than jak, but they they never should have left jak, they should have done the same as insomniac, make both series instead of only one

Deleted user

well thats your opinion and i respect that, but in my opinion uncharted was better than jak, but they they never should have left jak, they should have done the same as insomniac, make both series instead of only one

Naughty Dog hasn't sold the Jak franchise to anyone yet. The only reason why the last Jak game was done by a different company is because ND was really occupied with Uncharted 2 last year.

It's quite a shame that Naughty Dog doesn't work on multiple projects at the same time like Insomniac does, but then again, ND is the type of game company that pays attention to build an impressive presentation for their games. The Crash Bandicoot franchise were a success during it's time, the Jak series was enjoyable throughout, and they've done it once again with Uncharted too.