Thread: Favourite Films by Tim Burton

Deleted user

What are your favourite films that were produced and directed by Tim Burton?

Here are my favourites:

- Nightmare Before Christmas
- Beetlejuice
- Edward Scissorhands
- Batman
- Big Fish

I may not be a fan of his work, but I do enjoy a few of his films.

Deleted user

My favourites are Batman, Batman Returns, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Big Fish and Alice in Wonderland

My fave are

- The Nightmare Before Christmas
- James and the Giant Peach

Most of his films are really good, but I'd say Nightmare Before Christmas was the best

my faves films made from the guy are

Nightmare Before Christmas
The Courpse Bride
James And The Gaint Peach

I never saw 9 but I heard it's good

Deleted user

I also forgot to mention that James and the Giant Peach is also my favorite from Tim Burton

Deleted user

9 is the best movie of all FRIGGING TIME! emoji emoji
I LOVE IT. It is my favorite movie EVAR!

Deleted user

I see that most of you like Burton's stop-motion films. Which there is nothing wrong with that at all because that's what Burton is pretty well known for.

I think Nightmare Before Christmas was definitely one of his finest just because the animations and vibe just felt pretty natural and consistent throughout. Plus it also took about 3 years for 100 people to complete the film overall. emoji

I thought Corpse Bride was good too, but it wasn't my kind of film. I found it be a bit forgettable really.

And as for James and the Giant Peach…the stop-motion visuals were impressive, but what I didn't like about the film was it's live-action segments. They just felt fake and boring in my opinion.

Anywho, has anyone here have ever watched the short "Vincent"? It's quite an inspiring short stop motion film by Tim Burton and Rick Heinrichs, but pretty dark and creepy throughout. If you are fan of Tim Burton, I recommend checking it out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxQcBKUPm8o

(MAY CONTAIN DARK AND CREEPY VISUALS!)

I've got that vincent film in my Nightmare Before Chirstmas DVD it's awesome