Thread: OMG courtney gears' song in ToD?!

Deleted user

If you listen to the 3rd japanese groovitron tune, (I think it's the 3rd) you will hear it is a courtney gears disco bot remix! check it out!

Deleted user

I think this topic should be switched into the Tools of Destruction rather than General Discussions since it's related to that particular Ratchet game.

But yeah, I know what track you're talking about. It only came out in the Japanese version of Tools of Destruction, which unfortunately isn't in the American version if you like it so much. emoji

Deleted user

Moved emoji

Anyhow, I didnt even know about that XD but that is a cool fact, heh.

Deleted user

I love that Groovitron theme, It's so awesome! emoji It's ashame they didn't put it in the english verison, though. And heres a link to the song, Tara.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFeIOF48oqk

Deleted user
Moved emoji

Anyhow, I didnt even know about that XD but that is a cool fact, heh.

thanks for moving the thread for me. emoji I just thought it was neat that they remixed the song- WITH DISCO BOT! emoji

Deleted user

Lol that song is kinda cool :p funny hearing some other robot sing it, like Funky Bob XD

Deleted user

i s funky bob the ToD version of Disco Bot?

Deleted user

i dont know any courtney gears songs because i dont have the games thats she's in i only have the future saga

whaha thats so funny xD

The music of Courtney Gears' song is cool, but the lyrics sound realy uncool. Why?
Because that Gears Girl is a total Bad Girl for me!
That's my opinionemoji.

Deleted user

Epic emoji