Thread: PS3 Video

I dont know where to write it so i make new threat(you can remove this threat later)
I want make videos not whit camera but directly from my PS3. Please help me. I wanna do videos but i dont know how. Can you help me please? Thx!

have you tried getting a dazzle or a DVD recorder? these are the best option I have so far

But i wanna make video and then upload it on the internet…So do you know how? I thing DIRECTLY from my PS3 because i watch videos in HD quality from PS3 from normal peoples…

Well I'd like to know the same thing; but could you please edit your first post to "thread" you keep saying "threat"

sorry.

Well I'd like to know the same thing

look at the link I posted on my last post if you're thinking of getting and using the dazzle

Well I'd like to know the same thing; but could you please edit your first post to "thread" you keep saying "threat"

sorry.

Sorry emoji I am not english…
Thx Sigma!!! You help me as well…this question i asking so long.
Can i make videos without the Dazzle? Does PS3 have this function or i must buz dazzle?

Thx Sigma!!! You help me as well…this question i asking so long.
Can i make videos without the Dazzle? Does PS3 have this function or i must buz dazzle?

you're welcome and you have to get a Dazzle in order to do videos like that I'm afriad

Deleted user

I've always wanted to record video game footage directly too and I heard that using a Dazzle capture card usually does the trick.

I'm curious to know if you can get a Dazzle in your ordinary shopping stores or only online, because I never see dazzles or any capture devices through store catalogs.

Hate to sound noob-ish there, but this is what happens when you don't know anyone who can handle those things other than people on the net.

You cannot record straight from the PS3 without a capture card, so far as I know, so the only real choice is a capture card. Capture cards can be a little expensive, I'm afraid. I have a Dazzle, and it works well enough. I got it refurbished, so it wasn't as expensive as it would normally be. I got mine online, but I've seen them in Best Buy and in a couple computer specialty stores. You need a special wire to record in HD, but other than that, everything you need comes with the Dazzle.
The only real problem I have with the Dazzle is that it records in .VOB format. I haven't found a video editor that supports VOBs, and video converters that support it are almost as rare.
I don't know much else about capture cards, but I hope this helps.

i don't now if this is helping but in some games like rag doll kung fu you can go to the menu and take a record of you playing and then upload it to youtube. emoji emoji emoji