Thread: Should I wait for my copy of QfB to arrive or start playing

It's been 2 weeks since I ordered my copy of Quest for Booty and it still didn't arrive and since I 100% Tools of Destruction I am becoming impatient. So should I still wait for Quest for Booty to arrive or just start playing A Crack in Time and play QfB later?

I say take a wait. They're gorgeous as a trilogy, so it would be a shame to play them out of order. filename11.png

NOOOOOOOOOOO! Okay sure I will wait but it hurts that I can't play the best Ratchet game because of a 4 hour Ratchet game that could take weeks before it arrives. 
NOOOOOOOOOOO! Okay sure I will wait but it hurts that I can't play the best Ratchet game because of a 4 hour Ratchet game that could take weeks before it arrives. 

Only the best because of the foundation of the others. filename1.gif

YESSSSSSS! It finally arrived and as you can see on the picture Ratchet looks happy that I have the last remaining piece of the future trilogy.If the picture shows up good

Does the picture show up? I don't know how it works. Edit: Okay looks like it shows up
Did ya love it? It's honestly a great entry to the future series imo emoji
Yes I liked it not as much as ToD but QfB is a fun short game and I'm playing ACiT already so yeah short but fun
Fantastic! Are you happy you waited?