Thread: How can I properly input pictures into posts?

Can somebody please tell me how to put pictures? It wants a link but what link? Like from google pictures or something different? I want to be 100% sure. Any help is appreciated.

You will want to go to a website like Imgur (https://imgur.com/upload). Here you can upload the picture you'd like to post. When the upload is finished, you press RMB on the image and click 'copy image address'. This link you can paste in a reply on these forums. Add [img] before the link. And [/img] behind the link. filename11.png

Edit:
Actually they've altered it a bit. You can press the 'insert image' button you see when posting. Pastle the link into the blank after 'URL'. Then the tool will take care of it.

Thanks! I'm kinda surprised that I didn't ask this earlier since I joined in May 2020 and can this method apply also to avatars?
Thanks! I'm kinda surprised that I didn't ask this earlier since I joined in May 2020 and can this method apply also to avatars?

Yep! But in that case you just copy the link and paste it there. No need to add anything. Just make sure the image is 120x120 pixels. filename1.gif

Trying to insert the picture. Does it work? Can you see Ratchet?
Yup. He's got that UwU face emoji