Thread: Ratchet and Clank Manga

User image ]

Dose anyone know where I can view scans of this ?
translated or not..I dont care I just would like to see the art in this emoji

Deleted user

Unfortunately, I dont know anyone at all who has scans of it, or even owns it emoji it's pretty rare I think… like those Crash Manga's, made by the same company.

It would be neat to see them though!

Unfortunately, I dont know anyone at all who has scans of it, or even owns it it's pretty rare I think… like those Crash Manga's, made by the same company.

It would be neat to see them though!

I know right emoji
its irked me quite a bit…I wish I Knew someone fluent in Japanese ,I know its available online (SOMEWHERE…it has to be) but its kind of hard surfing threw Japanese websites and image boards, with out getting tangled in tentacles …but I'm confident I'll find it one day.

Deleted user

Yeah I mentioned this in the Japanese Ratchet thread… Or at least showed a picture of the cover.

Unfortunately, I haven't spotted any pages of this Ratchet Manga on the net either. I would have said the same thing as Tara. It's rare to find scans of the pages online and the Manga itself is pretty difficult to find online as well.

The only way to purchase this is plan a trip to Japan and get it. That's the only advise I would give you for buying something that is extremely rare. emoji

Deleted user

This is a bit random of me to bring up this topic from ages ago, but I just needed to say that I may be getting hold of one of the Ratchet & Clank Manga's soon emoji unfortunately, it isn't the first but it's the second one! I wont say more until I actually get it though, should be pretty interesting if I do XD

here's the cover for the 2nd issue anyway

User image

Is it just me… or is that meant to be Ace next to Qwark over there O_O? (he looks like a dork, lol!!!) emoji

Deleted user

The character beside Qwark definitely does looks like Ace, but we're not sure if it's officially him or not. He might even be a completely different character.

Deleted user

Ace isn't dead, he was sent to Zordoom Prison and then was released during the Crack in Time events emoji

And I'm happy to announce that I am getting the Ratchet & Clank Manga emojiemojiemoji it just got shipped yesterday, and it was the last one too XD so once I get it, I can confirm if it is Ace or not XD and I'll be able to share with you guys how weird and crazy it is…

I'm just looking for the first issue, and it's very hard to find for English buyers…

I wonder if the manga maintains the way the characters talk in the Japanese dubs of the game.

Deleted user

No idea, but I hear that the Manga is extremely weird. Someone said it's full of "Toilet humour" such as Clank crapping missles at times o_O (in the first issue) and everyone is out of character compared with the games. Basically, the Manga is the Japanese version of the entire series. Even the story does not follow the games at all! This is the plot for the first issue…

Ratchet is a total loser who flies around in space and thinks he is a hero. Nobody really cares for him, and ignores him whenever they can. But when he finds a strange, talking robot named Clank (which he accidentally hit with his ship) and offered to repair him, Clank joins Ratchet on his team. But the peace doesn't last for long. When the Mayor calls almost all the time, and Captain Quark comes outside of the TV whenever Ratchet or Clank uses it, everything turns into trouble.

Join Rachet and Clank on their misadventures to save the galaxy once more! Even if it'll break you down in laughter…

Sounds really weird, doesnt it XD? Once I get the Manga issue 2, I hope I can find someone who can translate it… :p I found an auction for the issue 1, so I'm trying my luck with that.

No idea, but I hear that the Manga is extremely weird. Someone said it's full of "Toilet humour" such as Clank crapping missles at times o_O (in the first issue) and everyone is out of character compared with the games. Basically, the Manga is the Japanese version of the entire series. Even the story does not follow the games at all! This is the plot for the first issue…

Ratchet is a total loser who flies around in space and thinks he is a hero. Nobody really cares for him, and ignores him whenever they can. But when he finds a strange, talking robot named Clank (which he accidentally hit with his ship) and offered to repair him, Clank joins Ratchet on his team. But the peace doesn't last for long. When the Mayor calls almost all the time, and Captain Quark comes outside of the TV whenever Ratchet or Clank uses it, everything turns into trouble.

Join Rachet and Clank on their misadventures to save the galaxy once more! Even if it'll break you down in laughter…

o_0

Deleted user

Look at the backcovers for the Manga's….

User image

User image

Very strange o_O

Wow! Ratchet at clanks back, just dont look rigth

Wow! Ratchet at clanks back, just dont look rigth

Yeah, and the first one kinda looks like they're performing some kind of erotic pony ride in front of a live audience emoji

Deleted user

Good news everyone!

I just recieved issue 2 today and… my god, it is a crack up emojiemojiemojiemoji

I havent looked through it thoroughly yet, but all I can say that it IS EXTREMELY STRANGE but doesn't have that much toilet humour XD this is some of the things I can confirm…

1. Ace Hardlight IS in the manga, and he appears a lot too. He just looks more humanized, and he also seems to be good friends with Ratchet and Clank O_o

2. Ratchet gets a snotty and bloody nose a LOT in this manga

3. Captain Starshield is gay (well I think it's him XD)

4. Lots of characters appear; including Vox, Juanita, Dallas, Luna, Qwark, Ratchet clones from SM, etc.

5. A dog urinates on Ratchet and Qwark

6. And so much more… o_O

But here's a sneak peak at one of the pages…
User image