Thread: how does the report function work ?

This is question for the moders of this website but if you know something you can answer . 

I almost check this website's forums evry day to see if there is  something new and , as they say where i come from : FRESH , when i see there is something new i go to see what the post is about ,at least when it is in a thread that i like , but sometimes it is not a fresh new post by someone that meabe wanted to say or ask something , sometimes it is a ad bot whit a long fucking wall of text and a link to some useless or malicious shit , when i see a ad bot i always report the post .

so i wanted to ask how does the report function work ? 

p.s i really hate ad bots , i one of my threads a ad bot  tried to advertise their shit , a thread where i putted a lot of time and love to write , i don't want that this happends to other people of this site too .

The report button simply sends moderators and myself a notification so that we can deal with whatever is happening in the forum.

We try to remove spam as fast as possible but it can take some time emoji

Thanks for reporting the recent spam, I removed it emoji
The report button simply sends moderators and myself a notification so that we can deal with whatever is happening in the forum.

We try to remove spam as fast as possible but it can take some time emoji

Thanks for reporting the recent spam, I removed it emoji

thanks for the answer !