Thread: New A4O Gameplay and Current News!

Deleted user

I like that All 4 One is bringing out some new variety in its gameplay compared to the last videos we've seen. Also, the scene where all 4 characters are jumping from one platform to another of those tentacles sure does remind me from one level in Donkey Kong Country Returns, which kind of had that same aspect in platforming.

So far, it's a bit more promising than before, but it would be nice to see more videos from this upcoming R&C game.

P.S.

Did anyone here laughed at the end of the video? Seeing that massive alien choke kind of made me chuckle pretty loud. emoji

Deleted user

yeah, this looks real awesome! And I also read that it's on the same planet too… but it's not a bad thing emoji since it looks like loads more variety is coming along nicely emoji can't wait to get this game!

And yeah, I laughed at the end of the video too emoji

Looks awesome emoji ! But they still don't even have the approximate month it should be released do they? it's still just fall/autumn isn't it? I want to know when it's released! emoji

Deleted user
Looks awesome emoji ! But they still don't even have the approximate month it should be released do they? it's still just fall/autumn isn't it? I want to know when it's released! emoji

I bet it would either be October or November the game might be released. Usually it's either those two months that a Ratchet and Clank game comes out in stores.

Deleted user

All 4 One and Resistance 3, what more could you ask from insomniac.

yeah, this looks real awesome! And I also read that it's on the same planet too… but it's not a bad thing emoji since it looks like loads more variety is coming along nicely emoji can't wait to get this game!

Is it on the same planet? I watched the video from Insomniac's channel and it said it was gameplay from Oktonok, whatever that means.

Deleted user

Really? In the description on that link it said it was still on Magnus…. but I trust what Insomniac say instead, so yeah, seems I'm wrong (as well as whoever wrote that article XD)

Ratchet, Clank, Qwark and Dr. Nefarious must cross through a dangerous Seaside Village on Planet Magnus to reach their next destination.

Lol! Well at least it's good to hear that we can go to different planets though ;D

Deleted user

*Squees!* more screenies 8D oh boy, cant wait for this game now… for sure XD

it looks like some of those are from the first cutscene in the game emoji

Deleted user
*Squees!* more screenies 8D oh boy, cant wait for this game now… for sure XD

it looks like some of those are from the first cutscene in the game emoji

That or maybe Insomniac might bring out a Story Trailer quite soon, just like what they did before A Crack in Time was released.

It's great to see some cinematic shots from the game already. Can't wait to see more updates for All 4 One. emoji

yay!Neffy got his scar back/!

Deleted user

A story trailer is something I look forward to seeing soon emoji but yeah, the graphics also do look very nice in fullsize.