Thread: Helio Grubs - Cute or Not?

Helio Grubs…Cute or Not?

Heres a little fanart I did of these adorable critters:

User image

I think theyre adorable…what do you think? emoji

Deleted user

Kind of, but not completely cute.

However, I think these creatures sound really funny when Ratchet picks them up with his wrench.

They kinda remind me of the little bundles of talking money from Conker's Bad Fur Day emoji

Kind of, but not completely cute.

However, I think these creatures sound really funny when Ratchet picks them up with his wrench.

Haha yeh the squeak sound they make

Honestly, I'm considering to make a glow in the dark plush of one…

Deleted user

I found them so cute that I did the Morrow Caverns carrying them all the way to the end to replace Clank. (using some glitches of course)

Deleted user

xD i thought they were funny especially when Ratchet picks them up with his wrench

aaaw they were so cute emoji

Ever saw their animation when you hold 'em? They look at you with those big eyes and try to escape..
Everytime i accidentally killed one of them a part of me died emoji

I used to pick them up from the Water tubs they spawn in, and put them down again, so another one spawns. I had so many in the end, that the whole point was so iluminated, you could only see white emoji

And i discovered an odd glitch (probably).
On one spawn point, there is one Helio Grub that is noticeably bigger than the other ones emoji

A Helio Grub plushy!!

If they exist i want one lol!

Oh man, those things were indeed cute emoji

Oh man, those things were indeed cute emoji

That little noise they made made them so much cuter as well!

And their screaming when they were thrown… cute and thrilling at the same time. Poor liitle creatures. Mr. Zurkon would kill them anyway.

And their screaming when they were thrown… cute and thrilling at the same time. Poor liitle creatures. Mr. Zurkon would kill them anyway.

Zurkon smash!
I wonder how they came up with the name Zurkon actually, just popped into my head there emoji

They…..scare me emoji …those eyes…