Thread: IGN places A Crack in Time at...

Deleted user

Click here to check it out.

For IGN listing the Top 25 Games for the PS3, I'm quite surprised that one of the Ratchet and Clank games was mentioned on the list. Unfortunately Tools of Destruction didn't make it to the countdown, but at least A Crack in Time did.

What are your thought about the placement for A Crack in Time? If you like, you can even point out IGN's decisions for the entire countdown.

What I'd like to know is, why the highest ones in the list are all first-person shooters and that.

Deleted user
What I'd like to know is, why the highest ones in the list are all first-person shooters and that.

Because it's the new thing in videogames! emoji

But seriously though, it's not only the FPS or TPS games that are higher on the list, but any game with gore, gritty art direction and are M-rated usually are higher on a lot of countdowns than the games targeted for Everyone. Also depending on the writer or the population of gamers these days, they would prefer games they are a little too biased on their lists.

Though at least not the whole list was filled with FPS's. There were a variety of genres in the PS3 collection shelf like Infamous 2 or Portal 2.