Thread: The All 4 One Release Countdown

25 days left? Still?
Well, in order to make your wait less painful, here's the soundtrack from the beta emoji
>> Go to download page

Is the track from the very first trailer there?

Unfortunately, it's not featured in the beta, so it's not available on this download page emoji

For some reason, Amazon UK don't seem to have A4O available for pre-order, although Play.com do have it available with the Pyro Blaster as the pre order special offer.
Now, I do WANT to pre order it, but Amazon are normally cheaper, however, it doesn't seem to be available from Amazon for some reason. And I like the Pyro Blaster as a weapon, so I'll probably order it from Play.com…
It's currently 24 days before the UK release and I'm really eager to get my hands on the game!

Those soundtracks are awesome! They somehow bring me a bit of the feel of the older R&C games, and the Main Menu/XMB theme somewhat reminds me of the Starship Phoenix theme from UYA even though it isn't that similar. I bet Bross has listened through some of the music from the Bergeaud-composed R&C's.

Wait, was it a Gadgetron vendor in the Beta? I didn't pay attention, but the Music list says so. (BTW it can't be yet accessed from the A4O sidemenu)

I'm so looking forward to get this game I hope Amazon UK put in the pre order offer before the release of the game I really want that dino weapon emoji I had one listen to the soundtrack and it's really cool but I'll wait till I get the game to hear the rest of the tracks to get the gaming mood on while playing it emoji

Why do games have to be so much money!! I am not going to be able to get the awesome special edition because of the lack of cash i have. I have 17 days to save up 50$ to even get the regular one. It will all be worth it though

If you live in EU you can pre-order the Special Edition here for SEK 749 (incl. delivery)(that's around €82), their FAQ said they deliver to all EU countries, to Sweden it costs 100 SEK less (649):
http://www.discshop.se/spel/playstation_3/ratchet_clank_all_4_one_special_edition/P94570

If you don't speak Swedish, it might be a bit hard to fill in the details, but I guess if anyone wants to buy it from there will figure it out.

But I'm still a bit baffled why there are still no official announcements by Sony about the Special Edition.

Deleted user

Only two weeks til All 4 One comes out!

Since I per-ordered the game through Amazon, I don't think I'll get it right on the 18th, which may arrive at my home on a later date of October. Though, I don't mind getting my copy of A4O a few days later, so that way it doesn't distract me from my studies. When I get the game during my reading week, I'll put some spare time to play the game for an hour.

I WOULD be working towards getting this CE, but IDK? I really want the reversable cover!

Deleted user

I hope the revervable cover is in the Special Edition too D:

but yeah, there is a high chance I'll get All 4 One when it comes out on the 21st emoji since the site I ordered it from says it ships on the 20th. (it releases in NZ on the 21st)

it releases in NZ on the 21st

Well that is GREAT! More time for me to work on getting the money saved up!

Deleted user

Just two more days until the game comes out in North America.

So Excited! emoji

Deleted user

It actually releases in New Zealand on the 20th now instead emoji which is this coming Thursday…

Tomorrow for the US though (Tues), lucky buggers emoji

I was lucky enough to pre-order the Special Edition early enough for the super-low €49.95 price. Now they've risen the price to €69.95, by €20! Furthermore, the store also says they've already sent the game to my address (on Sunday 16th already, though the Finnish Post doesn't work on weekends). Hope they sent it in First Class Priority so it'll arrive tomorrow, a day before the European release date. If it's not in Priority, then it'll arrive on Wednesday.

You guy's have fun with your release dates… here in the UK we have to wait until the 28th due to Sony's distribution methods… Can't believe they make us wait a whole extra week! emoji

Deleted user

I spotted a couple of A4O commercials today for anyone who is interested in seeing them.

Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One Japanese Ad

- the Japanese ad is pretty odd. But hey, if you like that odd humor that presented in Japan, then you will find this ad pretty funny.

Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One Australian Ad

- This one provides some quick new scenes that we've never seen before. Some may question some of the scenes that could lead to spoilers, such as…

Why was Dr.Nefarious leaving the others at the end of that ad?