Thread: Nefarious, Friend or Foe?

Deleted user
I don't think Nefarious would ever be a good guy, just doesn't fit I mean his name's Nefarious can you see that working with a good guy?
I could see him becoming a character with a dubious morality i.e. he might do the right thing but then again he might not. You'd never know what he was going to do next, could be quite interesting. Kinda like inFamous

Maybe he's now called Dr. Happycloud?

I don't think Nefarious would ever be a good guy, just doesn't fit I mean his name's Nefarious can you see that working with a good guy?
I could see him becoming a character with a dubious morality i.e. he might do the right thing but then again he might not. You'd never know what he was going to do next, could be quite interesting. Kinda like inFamous

emojigoes to throw up Okay lets leave the supervillains as supervillains.

Happycloud…Sounds funnyemoji!

It is quite like Infamous isn't it? But even in AFO, you could see that he had to forcibly cooperate and work together with Ratchet, Qwark and Clank.. even though he really didn't like the idea of them working together..

It's likey he'll become evil again lol after all he is Neffy.