Thread: PS3 Theme!

Hey guys i have two things to come with! 1. why don't you guys upload the all 4 one ratchet and clank theme for ps3, it's free.

2. I have made a Ratchet Galaxy theme for PS3. just for you so maybe it would be something…. he he……

in the meantime, upload that zoni font from starship phoenix, really many don't even no about it.

and you guys should upload a new all 4 one soundtrack, it is more music than only the Luminopolis music and N.E.S.T music!!!emojiemojiemoji

Hey guys i have two things to come with! 1. why don't you guys upload the all 4 one ratchet and clank theme for ps3, it's free.

2. I have made a Ratchet Galaxy theme for PS3. just for you so maybe it would be something…. he he……

in the meantime, upload that zoni font from starship phoenix, really many don't even no about it.

and you guys should upload a new all 4 one soundtrack, it is more music than only the Luminopolis music and N.E.S.T music!!!emojiemojiemoji

Wait? There's an A4O PS3 theme? SINCE WHEN?!

Since all 4 one special editon came…. if you buyed the special edition you got a code, you could unlock the all 4 one theme and some other stuff. but it should be possible too upload here!emoji

But if it's only available through the special edition, it isn't free, consequently, it might be illegal to upload it here for a free download…
But then again, I might be wrong…

NO! because insomniac games gave out free codes where you gould get the theme and some other stuff, on their website, so it's definetly FREE!!!!

Ah no, well i uploaded the p3t file to my donwload site so just follow this link: www.hennamann99.weebly.com and download the file, eweryone can download it there but if the people at ratchet-galaxy wants it and i see the theme is uploaded here i delete the file from my download website!

the all 4 one jump into action theme was given away on ratchetandclank.com it should say at the top that it reach all the registers it needed and it gives u a code

plus theirs a themme with the online pass u get on the code on the back of the booklet with the game

CORRECT! but i feel this not is the reason, of why i made this Thread i made it too give a theme and some improvemnets to the website, not to make a discussion of this website can upload a all 4 one theme! BUT, thats just funny!emojiemojiemoji

UMMMM like i told in the start it is on starship phoenix: http://starship-phoenix.com/index/downloads/0-47 just follow the link and choose the zoni language imageemoji

but…. Thank you Smegaemoji